Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

New sherwood stick line Txx ?

Ive never been a huge fan of SWD but I tried a buddys T90 out the other day and I was actually somewhat impressed. It actually had an decent feel for the puck, not the best, but it was pretty good for Sher Wood. Colour scheme reminds me way too much of an S19 tho, anyone agree?

any word on the patterns for the T90? Or a link to a chart?

Off the top of my head

Coffey

Ryan (Spezza)

Bouchard (Sakic)

PP12 IG (Iginla)

PP23 DR (Drury)

PP05 LI (Lidstrom)

PP88 LR (Lindros)

I might be missing one.

Are any of the curves a lie 5? The Coffey I saw seemed pretty low, but that's the only one I remember being anywhere close.

I hope they offer different shaft sizes like they did on the RM19. I find that the standard Sher-wood shafts are a bit bulky feeling, unlike TPS shafts. The T90 has followed suit. It feels extra girthy due to the prominent corners.

Don't know about shaft size offerings on the T100. The red (regular) RM19 is too bulky for me too. The the blue (small) shaft to skinny like an intermediate. Both are blade heavy, esp. the blue one. From what I hear the weight and balance on the new T100 is supposed to be dramatically improved with the TPS technology integrated, but durability might be an issue. Seems like the shafts on the T90 have some issues there.

Can anyone who's using a T90 comment on flex? Do they feel whippier or stiffer than their listed flex or are they right about on?

Any idea where i can find a T90 online other than off ebay for 130-150 range? or any ideas if I could get a LHS to order them for me?

Off the top of my head

Coffey

Ryan (Spezza)

Bouchard (Sakic)

PP12 IG (Iginla)

PP23 DR (Drury)

PP05 LI (Lidstrom)

PP88 LR (Lindros)

I might be missing one.

Ur missing stastny, any idea what that compares to?

Off the top of my head

Coffey

Ryan (Spezza)

Bouchard (Sakic)

PP12 IG (Iginla)

PP23 DR (Drury)

PP05 LI (Lidstrom)

PP88 LR (Lindros)

I might be missing one.

Did they change the curves for the new T line? Because in the RM line Bouchard was a heel curve that was very similar to the Spezza, and Stastny was their Sakic

Did they change the curves for the new T line? Because in the RM line Bouchard was a heel curve that was very similar to the Spezza, and Stastny was their Sakic

Both the Stastny and Bouchard will stay the same. And the Stastny, not the Bouchard is a Sakic clone.

Why do you need to order online If you live near a PH?

The only reason I didn't buy it was because they had some Dolomites on clearance for $70. Too good of a deal to pass up.

The one in Marlboro MA. I should mention they were INT, which is what I was looking for. All the same pattern (Jovo) and all were nipple grip.

What's the word on the T90 replacement blade? How does it compare to the RM9 blade?

Anyone know where it is available (taper-fit, not standard)? Thanks

Customer just got a couple custom OPS. Loves em. Shattered the glass. Dangerous.

Custom ops t90's? How I want some! I have a christian blade that I have been trying to copy for years! I heard this is one of the hardest shooting sticks on the market!

A warning to some, I held some T90's in my LHS, was very impressed by the SR models. I use intermediate so naturally I strolled over to look at those, it is a DIFFERENT STICK ENTIRELY. The construction is cheaper and weighs about as much as three of the SR models despite being a smaller stick. The weave is a decal in fact, it is also 80 dollars compared to 130 for the SR.

I hate it when companies use different construction / materials for intermediate sticks. They are probably using a lot of fiberglass and less carbon fiber and possibly a lower-end resin.