Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larrivee

x:60 Glove

that is seriously nice condition for 2009. I still have mine, but mine are no where near the condition yours are in.

Although I'm still looking forward to trying on the X60s, I realized that I might not get them because of the flex thumb. I tried the flex thumb thing on the XXXXs and I can't seem to get used to them. I feel much more comfortable with locked thumbs.

Those Techie's are beauty's. I always wanted a pair like Lindros', but could never find them here in Florida. Ended up with Louisville HG1 TPS Gold's in full leather.

It fit a little different. Tried it on last night at The Hockey Shop. Comfy, snug, felt very protective. Was blow away at how high up my arm the wrist protection came, yet it didn't hinder any movement. The only thing that bugged me was the abrasion pad on the palm (rubber to prevent holes). Very nice gloves though.

Used them today along with the TotalONES at the demo-event. I was very impressed with them. Coming from someone who thinks anything other than 4-Rolls would be blasphemy, I loved them. Very mobile, which I wasn't expecting.

Alright, I used the normal X:60's. Didn't have a problem with the palm at all. Maybe it was the stick (X:60 stick'um)

I just got a pair of x60 pros (hockey monkey distribution warehouse, will call is close to my house.) last thursday. like previous posts a little tighter than the xxxx(i have non-pro xxxx's), its not bulky, but feels bulkier than my xxxx because the cuff tapers out more than the xxxx's. thumb flexes nice. try them out on the ice tonight. I thought my xxxx's feel better but that because i've used them all season and are well broken in.

Looking at these has renewed the mission to get my Pro Stock Vapor XXX's repalmed. The gloves look so similar, I want those babys back, like butter on my hands, amazing!