Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

East Coast Snowstorm

How's everyone on the east coast faring right now?

Snow started for us around 4AM or so (S. New Jersey, 15 mins from Philly). We're past a foot of snow now, 14 hours later and it's only going to get worse from here. Thank God for no power outages though. Best thing about the snow is that it's dry and real fine right now, so it's very easy to shovel.

wish it'll snow here, it snowed big once and like two crappy ones and now its literally all gone, can't even make a decent ice shooting area

i think virginia may have been hit the worst (wtf!!)?

we have 22 inches right now...i think we'll easily pass 2 feet by tomorow morning. crazy. i dont remember it ever snowing this hard in virginia...

weve been stuck in all day.

It's supposed to snow even more tonight, so I probably won't have work tomorrow...Normally I wouldn't be bummed, but they have been throwing hours at me so I've been making some good dough.

Glad I flew out of the 'burgh and thru Philly before heading down to Raleigh on Friday instead of Saturday! WHEW!! When I landed in Raleigh Friday night it was snowing and people were wrecking. *sigh*

I just talked to my Mom in D.C. She has about 18", she's in the Capitol Hill district. Her flight from DC to here was cancelled yesterday and today. Can't get anything until Tuesday and that's out of Baltimore.

wish it'll snow here, it snowed big once and like two crappy ones and now its literally all gone, can't even make a decent ice shooting area

Over 2 feet a bit further north from you :P today its a high of -15 celsius.

The plowing absolutely sucks around here, it's almost like streets haven't been touched, I'm sliding all over the place