Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zillafan37

Favorite Gloves

my current gloves are the reebok 10k's, they were my favorite until i tried out the reeobk pro gloves..similar to the bauer 4 rolls, but didnt seem as bulky which is why i liked them..wasnt a fan of bauer supremes because of how tight they were or the vapors, and ccm felt too bulky..and i will never by anything from easton

my current gloves are the reebok 10k's, they were my favorite until i tried out the reeobk pro gloves..similar to the bauer 4 rolls, but didnt seem as bulky which is why i liked them..wasnt a fan of bauer supremes because of how tight they were or the vapors, and ccm felt too bulky..and i will never by anything from easton

have you tried prostock synergy 800 gloves? I heard those are amazing.

I'm using a pair of Warrior Franchise Tufftek with Digital palms right now and they're the best gloves I've owned to date. My old pair of gloves (Eagle CP94) had ripped and I had ordered another custom pair. I couldn't wait any longer when I stumbled across these and they're awesome gloves. As for the Eagles I oredered, unfortunately they don't make gloves like they used to.

Retail glove - Warrior franchise. Though I'm thinking about sending my one pair to peaches for an msh2 palm.

Pro stock - Andy Greene vapor XXXX, it's like wearing gardening gloves but they have pretty decent protection. Every time I wear them I make people try them on, I feel I have to share the joy.

I have the Easton S17's and they are great not to mention they were on sale.

Pros: no break in time, very light and comfortable, great protection

Cons: none yet

my ccm vector 06 (2009) are really comfy, they have lots of room inside but just enough so ur hand is not wiggling inside and a good amount of padding, but after putting my hand intno a pair of bauer 4 rolls the bauers were just so much softer and felt better....id still go with ccm though

I haven't played recently but I used to love my Easton 1300's & 1350's. The reason was they were the shortest cuff you could find but still had a larger hand area. But they deffinetly took some breaking in before you could even flex the fingers lol I remember I used to have to flex each individual finger then wrap heavy duty rubber bands around it to keep them flexed and then leave them for a few days to help break them in.

sundog

Itech HG2200 got these gloves back in high school for around $20 and I have never found a glove that's even comparable they just fit perfect to my hand and felt amazing just shows that cheaper can sometimes be wayyy better RIP Itechs

*****This post got me on a mission and I found someone that sells these,already ordered them! Cant Wait!*****

*****This post got me on a mission and I found someone that sells these already ordered them! Cant Wait!*****

We may need to put up a warning that this site can be considered a gateway drug.

We may need to put up a warning that this site can be considered a gateway drug.

Thats sounds like something that might have to be done because I was never warned lol

Vermette Pro Stock XXXX, 1inch shorten 14's. Wrist mobility is crazy, and i like palm feel on the stick compared to all the other gloves i tried.