Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gxc999

Favorite Colognes

When I was really young, I think I wore garbage like Tommy and Polo Sport, but as I move into a more professional environment, a good, respectable cologne is appreciated, granted you wear it sparingly. Anyway, I've received lots of compliments from ladies on Aqua Da Gio. I also personally really like Intuition for Men and Beyond Paradise- both are Estee Lauder for Men. What do you guys like? 

I'm in the same boat and like Acqua as well, plus Be Delicious and Issey Miyake. I don't wear it often, but that's generally what I wear when I do. I leave all the shopping for that with the wife.

I forgot to mention I also sometimes wear Bulgari (Bvlgari)- it's a very sweet, spicy smell but can be overpowering.

Aqua di Gio and One by Calvin Klein.

I also wore Envy i think it was called from Gucci. I wasn't like wowed by it but a lot of ladies said they liked it.

Love it when guys all the smell the same in da club! keep it real boys. If you can try to get a scent mixed by you for Neiman Marcus would be a great counter to start.

OTC I use

Perfume Cardamomum Vegetalis 1902 Eau de Cologne Unissex 100 ml

Fico di Amalfi by Blu Mediterraneo

Egoiste Chanel

I forgot about burberry london. My aunt works at some clothing fashion or some other kind of store, she sends me a lot of cologne.

Now for some I am not a fan

Tommy Crap

and Hugo from Hugo boss

Depends on what i am doing.

at school i rock Beckham, and for my job i usually go with Southern Blend by Tim McGraw (i love that smell) or my personal favourite, Diesel Fuel For Life