Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

Eagle glove question

What's the difference between the x70 and the x80? And can someone provide me to the link for the 2004 Eagle catalog (the one that was posted here in .pdf format)? I did a search but can't find it.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
What's the difference between the x70 and the x80? And can someone provide me to the link for the 2004 Eagle catalog (the one that was posted here in .pdf format)? I did a search but can't find it.

X80 is going to be a special order only for '05. Some new stuff is coming. Stay tuned...

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Hey, you know the eagle X80 pro stocks that you can order from 1800 faceoff, can i get them in any color off the eagle website?

That was an SMU model made for THG. You should check with the dealer and ask what colors they ordered it in.

If you want to order a custom glove, I am positive it can be done however you want.

The X80s also have plastic inserts. You cannot tell the difference in weight between the x80s and the x70s

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
The X80s also have plastic inserts. You cannot tell the difference in weight between the x80s and the x70s

A stock X80 does not have plastic.

They sure do. I have had three pair of them, all with plastic inserts. All of my custom orders have come with inserts (with no request for them). Along with a pair of x80s I have bought in retail stores. All of the x80s I have seen in stores have had inserts

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
They sure do. I have had three pair of them, all with plastic inserts. All of my custom orders have come with inserts (with no request for them). Along with a pair of x80s I have bought in retail stores. All of the x80s I have seen in stores have had inserts

Direct from the Eagle Catalog:

X70/X70i/X80

*Coated polyurethane synthetic leather for durability and light weight

*Contoured ProFit Micro Suede palms and gussets

*New Glacier Cool interior with fit to measure padding system for improved airflow and comfort

*New molded cuff and angled back rolls for enhanced stick control

*X70/X70i - Cross linked LD Polynitro foams for impact dispersal

*X80 - Cross linked HD/LD Polynitro foams for improved impact dispersal

Vapor, trust me, I wouldn't lead you down the wrong road.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
I thought Marcelo was a rep at TPS?

Yes sir, you are correct...was.

Not that anyone needs to know, however, in short, I decided to take my life into my own hands and I felt that my fiance and our families should come first, before any job. So, I left TPS on September 15th and found that the position at Eagle, where I started as an independent rep back in 1997 was open.

From there, I started my own rep agency and I proudly represent 8 companies, with products both in, and out, of hockey. As crazy as it may sound, but, I have come to realize that I can have my cake and eat it too.

45 days later, it ranks as one of the best decisions in my life.

Marcelo, will Eagle ever make X50/70's with split fingers as a stock glove. That is the sole reason I have never purchased a pair and I know many people that have the same feelings.

Ahh, didnt know that ye was working for Eagle now, I guess all the shops I have been to have ordered them with plastic? I guess they just put them in my gloves? I dont know. Whats the whole story with the paragon debockle?

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Graz, your wishes shall come true for 2005, however, you can order the Fusion or X70 with the split fingers. I know that some retailers do have them. Many more of these gloves were made than what you might think.

Vapor, Paragon will come out when it is ready to and if and when Ross feels it is up to par with the rest of the line. I do not want to speculate as to what happened in the past.

I can tell you that I love what I am seeing coming down the road and the direction this company is going. The passion, coupled with how openminded the management team at Eagle is, is simply incredible.

Graz, your wishes shall come true for 2005, however, you can order the Fusion or X70 with the split fingers. I know that some retailers do have them. Many more of these gloves were made than what you might think.

Vapor, Paragon will come out when it is ready to and if and when Ross feels it is up to par with the rest of the line. I do not want to speculate as to what happened in the past.

I can tell you that I love what I am seeing coming down the road and the direction this company is going. The passion, coupled with how openminded the management team at Eagle is, is simply incredible.

Thank you Marcelo, put me down for one pair of Eagle X70's with split fingers for '05

I saw some Fusions in a pro shop at this rink I play at, Simply incredible. Split fingers, mustang palm, light and ncei fit. Too bad I just got X80s.

I thought Marcelo was a rep at TPS?

Yes sir, you are correct...was.

Not that anyone needs to know, however, in short, I decided to take my life into my own hands and I felt that my fiance and our families should come first, before any job. So, I left TPS on September 15th and found that the position at Eagle, where I started as an independent rep back in 1997 was open.

From there, I started my own rep agency and I proudly represent 8 companies, with products both in, and out, of hockey. As crazy as it may sound, but, I have come to realize that I can have my cake and eat it too.

45 days later, it ranks as one of the best decisions in my life.

congrats Marz, glad to see that you are back on your own again

Marz-

Maybe a dumb and off-topic question, but are you handling the baseball aspect too? If so will Eagle be putting out a 6-finger glove like the Trap-eze?

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Marz-

Maybe a dumb and off-topic question, but are you handling the baseball aspect too? If so will Eagle be putting out a 6-finger glove like the Trap-eze?

Mack,

PM me, or, get my email from JR. Since this is not hockey related, lets take it off the BB.