Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

almack

12 dirtiest players

They said ''No defenseman is better in his own zone. '' about Pronger, AHEM Lidstrom.

And number one goes to Scott Stevens, even if he doesn't play anymore ahah

Steve Downie from the Lightning is really cheap, dirty player.

I find Jordan Tootoo likes to play up the little man syndrome by charging everytime he tries to hit someone.

I don't know if it's just me but I hate the majority of the Anaheim Ducks, especially Ryan Getzlaf. I think he's dirty as hell.

haha me too, perry's up there too

I think he's an annoyance, not nearly as dirty as pronger (disclaimer: I am a rangers fan)...though the two lumberjack chops he took at komisarek's ankles last week certainly isn't helping my case.

No I didn't. Was there suspension handed for these actions?

that's true he never got suspended. Cammalleri got a game for his hack on Nederitter

No I didn't. Was there suspension handed for these actions?

So every dirty play gets a suspension?

I think Avery is a very dirty and cheap player. However, it's not fair to say that every player that gets suspended for something they did is automatically a dirty player. Some players who make mistakes and get suspended but that doesn't mean that they should be categorized as the dirtiest. Sometimes you get caught up in the moment and make a bad decision, and get a just penalty like a suspension. I don't consider Cammalleri dirty overall but I'd consider that slash dirty. Johan Franzen was slashed by Jamie McLennan, who was never considered dirty.

No. Avery might be annoying but he's not dirty.

Avery is right up there amongst the dirtiest players in the league. Is he suspended every time? No. Should he be? Absolutely.

So every dirty play gets a suspension?

Of course not, but if you injure someone there usually is.

Avery is right up there amongst the dirtiest players in the league. Is he suspended every time? No. Should he be? Absolutely.

You must think some incident which he should have been suspended but wasn't.

You must think some incident which he should have been suspended but wasn't.

If I'm understanding your sentence structure correctly, then the slash on Komisarek is a perfect example.

If you really think that just because Avery wasn't suspended means that he is not a dirty player, than nothing I say will change your views on Avery.

I will give you another example. Hitting Tim Thomas in the head with his stick during a stoppage of play. He received a minor penalty for roughing. You should never, ever make contact with an opposing goaltender intentionally with your stick, during the play or otherwise.

Take off your Avery-glasses.

If you really think that just because Avery wasn't suspended means that he is not a dirty player, than nothing I say will change your views on Avery.

I will give you another example. Hitting Tim Thomas in the head with his stick during a stoppage of play. He received a minor penalty for roughing. You should never, ever make contact with an opposing goaltender intentionally with your stick, during the play or otherwise.

Take off your Avery-glasses.

Funny how you mentioned the two youtube examples posted above.

I'm definitely not a fan of Avery. I think a lot of the things he does get blown out of proportion.

Funny how you mentioned the two youtube examples posted above.

I'm definitely not a fan of Avery. I think a lot of the things he does get blown out of proportion.

I mentioned those two examples specifically, because much like last time, they flew right on over your head.