Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fonya

Thoughts On Some Pants

Hi guys, I was just looking for some opinions on some pants...specifically the tackla 900's and ccm 652 and higher. You can post any other opinions on other pants except for nike(cause i already had those) and easton airs (because they dont fit me well) Thanks in advance.

if you were looking at CCM 652's..the 852's are a big step up..ventilation. etc..for only $10 or so more..always thought the M1 was a good value as well..

i have both the 652's and the m-1's, and i prefer my 652s solely becuz they're a better fit, lighter, and more mobile. i can't give an honest comparison since my 652s are a medium and my m-1s are a large, but i have tried a teammates medium on and i just find the m-1s to be too heavy. i say go with ccm, unless you're playing highly competitive hockey and really need the extra protection

I have the CCM 652's myself but I've tried on a pair of Tacklas. If you have the money to spend, go for the Tacklas. The CCM's I have aren't bad or anything, but Tackla is just way better.

I picked up a pair of pro stock Franklin 9800s on eBay for $50. They're an excellent pant, especially for the price. I think you can get them on closeout for around $75 at some stores, Peranis.net comes to mind.

Hi guys, I was just looking for some opinions on some pants...specifically the tackla 900's and ccm 652 and higher. You can post any other opinions on other pants except for nike(cause i already had those) and easton airs (because they dont fit me well) Thanks in advance.

Check out this thread: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?showtopic=5392

I have a pair of Tackla Air 9000 pants, they are by far the highest quality pair of pants i've ever used and are just as good as every other top of the line pants on the market, definitely worth every penny. They're a little restrictive when you first get them but after a few practices they really loosen up well. The only problem I had with mine was they were too long (even though I got the "short" version) and I had them shortened an additional 3 inches by www.fixitbymail.com

They're great pants and I highly recommend them

Are the 9000's the one with the acs liner....those and the 900's are basically the only two models in the gta and the 9000 is like 200 bucks more.....so Im basically wondering about the 900 unless the 9000 has more to offer instead of just a special liner.

I really liked my M1s for protection and comfort, right up with my ancient CCM 520s. I hated my CCM 862s the craftsmanship was terrible, the padding wasn't nearly as good as the M1 and they were not comfortable at all. The single belt on them made it hard to get a good fit.

I looked at the 8000/6000 but i feel they dont have enough protection for a d man.

I got the Bauer 8000's because I couldn't find a pair of M1's in my area. Protection and mobility are great.