Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

I'm not really good with curves and judging them from a pic, but which one of the Kovalev, Vanek or Zetterberg Pro would be closest to the P106 from Bauer?

I'm not really good with curves and judging them from a pic, but which one of the Kovalev, Vanek or Zetterberg Pro would be closest to the P106 from Bauer?

Personally, I think with the tweaking they did to the Vanek, it is just a slightly flatter P106. I'm not a fan.

I was trying to figure that out myself. I saved and flipped all the blade images so that I was looking at them RH, and I'm honestly thinking the Zetterberg pro is the closest to P106. But now I'm not so sure...

Vanek

VANEK_WRcstm1.jpg

Zetterberg

ZTRBRG_WRcstm.jpg

Question for Miseaujeu...

When building a (fused) Dolomite, the graphic/rendering shows the blade (on the stick being built throughout) with an X-Stitch pattern. Will the Dolo's come with the X Stitch, or the conventional checkerboard pattern?

Edited by halfmoonyote

Thanks halfmoon, I was thinking that myself. The Kovalev is obviously out as it's basically a Drury or P91A. It seems like the Vanek would be the one, although a bit more closed than the P106

I'm really liking the dolo..

Full red, no top or lower graphics, two tone warrior logo.. i just might have to

75/diamond/shark skin/grip/draper/standard sounds reaaaallly good

Looking at a Widow. What finish is the non grip in the stores now? Velvet or Clear?

Clear Matte...customizer has clear only.

Question for Miseaujeu...

When building a (fused) Dolomite, the graphic/rendering shows the blade (on the stick being built throughout) with an X-Stitch pattern. Will the Dolo's come with the X Stitch, or the conventional checkerboard pattern?

Dolomite will come with the conventional 12k Fiber over-lay (see Checkerboard)

First stick out the door...pretty exciting stuff!

Edited by Miseaujeu

Man, I was hoping that the UPS truck took out that car door...

Guys that I work with would have taken off the door and both mirrors of the truck they were driving :huh:

Ordered mine today!

Went Dolo over widow because I have never used a widow and I have used the dolo and like the feel. Plus they are both the same length according to the customizer. Also why i went with the 95 flex.

Product summary

Product Model : Dolomite

Product Quantity : 1

Decal - Bottom : Speed A

Decal - Top : Speed A

Paint Color : Black

Decal - Middle : Warrior Black

Name & Number Plate : #9 NEHODA

Name & Number Plate Color : White

Shaft Finish : Super Grip

Shaft Texture : Corner

Product Size : Senior

Shaft Length : 56

Shaft Flex : 95

Hand : Right

Handles : Square

Pattern : Versteeg

Lie : 4.5 (136 degrees)

Blade Finish : Shark Skin

Ordered mine today!

Went Dolo over widow because I have never used a widow and I have used the dolo and like the feel. Plus they are both the same length according to the customizer. Also why i went with the 95 flex.

Post a pic when you get it, eager to see what the Versteeg pattern in right actually looks like.

Post a pic when you get it, eager to see what the Versteeg pattern in right actually looks like.

Will do. Icewarehouse said around 6 weeks. Fingers crossed it is sooner! : )

Pulled the trigger on mine tonight... Went through IW and opted for the rush option. For $20/stick more - it was worth it to me...

REALLY nervous about this! Warrior offers so many "close" options for me that it was real tough to make calls on almost every option....

Product Summary

Product Quantity : 3

Paint Color : Black (was thinking of doing white, but it looks like Chadd's and JR's tapers are painted black, so it would have looked odd with an otherwise all-white stick)

Name & Number Plate : KARP #55

Shaft Finish : Grip

Shaft Texture : Smooth (debating doing the diamond, but my current SE16 Pro Stocks are smooth so I wanted the same)

Shaft Length : 56 (wish this could be longer!)

Shaft Flex : 120

Handles : Square (My biggest debate! Between this and the traditional, but am hoping the square is not super big)

Lie : 4

Pattern : Smyth (Using a Spezza Pro Stock right now which is a very unique curve. I went from the Kovalchuk Pro to the Spezza Pro though, so hopefully I can switch back!)

Went with a fairly basic design graphics wise... No decals other than the Warrior logo.

Pulled the trigger on mine tonight... Went through IW and opted for the rush option. For $20/stick more - it was worth it to me...

REALLY nervous about this! Warrior offers so many "close" options for me that it was real tough to make calls on almost every option....

Product Summary

Product Quantity : 3

Paint Color : Black (was thinking of doing white, but it looks like Chadd's and JR's tapers are painted black, so it would have looked odd with an otherwise all-white stick)

Name & Number Plate : KARP #55

Shaft Finish : Grip

Shaft Texture : Smooth (debating doing the diamond, but my current SE16 Pro Stocks are smooth so I wanted the same)

Shaft Length : 56 (wish this could be longer!)

Shaft Flex : 120

Handles : Square (My biggest debate! Between this and the traditional, but am hoping the square is not super big)

Lie : 4

Pattern : Smyth (Using a Spezza Pro Stock right now which is a very unique curve. I went from the Kovalchuk Pro to the Spezza Pro though, so hopefully I can switch back!)

Went with a fairly basic design graphics wise... No decals other than the Warrior logo.

I know you wish it was longer and so do I. But did you notice, it states that the shaft is 56 to the fuse point then 7 more inches to the heel equalling a 63 inch stick. SO it is 3 inches longer like the Widow according to the customizer. For me I will only need an inch or two added to that. I really hope they did not screw this number up on the customizer because I ordered my particular flex due to the extra 3 inches already being there.

I know you wish it was longer and so do I. But did you notice, it states that the shaft is 56 to the fuse point then 7 more inches to the heel equalling a 63 inch stick. SO it is 3 inches longer like the Widow according to the customizer. For me I will only need an inch or two added to that. I really hope they did not screw this number up on the customizer because I ordered my particular flex due to the extra 3 inches already being there.

I did, but have a feeling it will show up at the stock Dolo length.

If I get mine first, I will let you know. Online says 2-3 weeks if you pay rush (which I did).

I did, but have a feeling it will show up at the stock Dolo length.

If I get mine first, I will let you know. Online says 2-3 weeks if you pay rush (which I did).

I have faith that they would at least get the measurement for the customizer accurate. At least I would hope.

Close to having one of these ordered as a gift, but still a little confused on the fused stick. I mean, there are lots of comments on the widow on this site and elsewhere. But there are HUNDREDS of comments on dolomites here and elsewhere, and tons of models (DD, HD, spyne), ranging from $100 to $200, with many differing comments on weight, performance, durability.

I'm using a totalone that I bought used right now, and like it. Is this fused custom Warrior going to be similar? In weight and durability? I don't mean to be insulting, but if it's not really a $200 quality stick, maybe the Widow makes more sense.

I wish I had remembered this thread before I tossed out the butt ends, but I'm almost certain that the widow and the dolo customs I just had delivered came the same length. Though my memory could be wrong because the order sheet says 56 for the Dolo and 63 for the Widow, but I think I would have remembered if there was a sizeable difference... Sorry I don't still have the ends....

They're definitely the same length now. LOL.

IMG_1444.jpg

Edited by Gr8erade

Close to having one of these ordered as a gift, but still a little confused on the fused stick. I mean, there are lots of comments on the widow on this site and elsewhere. But there are HUNDREDS of comments on dolomites here and elsewhere, and tons of models (DD, HD, spyne), ranging from $100 to $200, with many differing comments on weight, performance, durability.

I'm using a totalone that I bought used right now, and like it. Is this fused custom Warrior going to be similar? In weight and durability? I don't mean to be insulting, but if it's not really a $200 quality stick, maybe the Widow makes more sense.

I used mine for the first time a few nights ago. certainly seems like a MSRP $200 stick to me.

The fused to my knowledge is the 2011 Dolomite DD. I owned two of that stick and loved each. Although it may not be a $200 stick, it is darn close. considering that the options you get - I think it is worth it at the price you are paying. The blade feel of the Retail sticks was perhaps the best of any recent retail stick (equal to the One95 if not better). Mine were very durable as well. The blade did feel like it started to go soft after 50+ games or so, but that could be mental. The grip also peeled slightly after the same use. My '11 DD was my favorite retail stick ever.

I wish I had remembered this thread before I tossed out the butt ends, but I'm almost certain that the widow and the dolo customs I just had delivered came the same length. Though my memory could be wrong because the order sheet says 56 for the Dolo and 63 for the Widow, but I think I would have remembered if there was a sizeable difference... Sorry I don't still have the ends....

They're definitely the same length now. LOL.

Thanks for the info. Mind giving specs on each one of those?

The fused to my knowledge is the 2011 Dolomite DD. I owned two of that stick and loved each. Although it may not be a $200 stick, it is darn close. considering that the options you get - I think it is worth it at the price you are paying. The blade feel of the Retail sticks was perhaps the best of any recent retail stick (equal to the One95 if not better). Mine were very durable as well. The blade did feel like it started to go soft after 50+ games or so, but that could be mental. The grip also peeled slightly after the same use. My '11 DD was my favorite retail stick ever.

Thanks misters boy and fish, this is good information. I'll check around the reviews and prices on the '11 DD.

I just picked up my custom Dolomite at the LHS, and they're definitely ~63" from the factory. I play with a fairly long stick, and I'm probably going to end up cutting off 1.5-2" to match my other sticks (going to take it out for a spin in warmup tonight first though).

I just picked up my custom Dolomite at the LHS, and they're definitely ~63" from the factory. I play with a fairly long stick, and I'm probably going to end up cutting off 1.5-2" to match my other sticks (going to take it out for a spin in warmup tonight first though).

Wow! I stand corrected/amazed. Thanks for the info....