Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

Welcome to the White Hockey Stick Revolution Chadd!!!

Umm, the widow I ordered last May was white, except for the last 8-10 inches that were painted black on all sticks. It looks like the stretched the name to compensate but I still haven't brought my other stick in from the car to compare.

Can anyone speak on how these held up? More specifically the Dolomite...?

I've been wondering the same thing... The only thing holding me back from ordering a custom Dolomite is the durability issue with Warrior's blades.

I've been wondering the same thing... The only thing holding me back from ordering a custom Dolomite is the durability issue with Warrior's blades.

bought a widow se grip (baby blow, lasted about 10 skates, then the blade went. got one under warranty, that one lasted about 5 skates and the blade went in the exact same place. i was so mad that i went right down to my lhs and bought another widow...

i'm a little confused with the shipping and billing of the stick.....once i fill out the adress and phone number etc at the end...i select add to cart then it comes up with an order review and my selected dealer (monkey sports)...but when i hit the email verification nothing happened... i cant get beyond this point please advise.. thanks!

thanks chadd!...but i was also wondering about the billing and shipping.it didnt ask for a credit card number or anything {unless it is in the email} and will it be shipped to the perfered dealer or my address?

i just got a confirmation email talked with warrior they made a mistake and did not send an email..... right when i hung up the email arrived very pleased with the customer service.....

specs

chrome

70 flex

black widow decal

white name plate O'NEIL #92

grip

diamond texture

intermediete

draper lie 5

matte blade

Next to a total one blade with a p92. The versteeg has less mid curve and a little more toe both curve and flair. The versteeg has a slightly lower lie which I love!

http://imageshack.us...teegandp92.jpg/

Very nice pic comparing the two curves from above, thanks! Any chance you (or anyone else) could post a pic from the side, comparing the lie/rocker of the Versteeg to the lie/rocker of a P92 or Sakic? I'm considering ordering a custom Dolo with a Versteeg pattern, but would love to get a good look at the lie/rocker first.

Edited by davidfinlay276

Thanks I was curious because I really like matte finish. Also I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but can someone post a pic of the smyth in left?

Thanks I was curious because I really like matte finish. Also I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but can someone post a pic of the smyth in left?

Just take one of the Smyth righty pics, save it, and flip it in paint, photoshop, whatever.

Over the past couple weeks my widow has started to chip very badly and on the top of the stick i went to retape it and as i pulled the tape off all the graphics have came off that area is this common or should i send it back under warranty

True i do understand that. I was just wondering if this was common for others and what they did about it. I understand its kind of silly to send back the stick just cause of the graphics pealing.

Over the past couple weeks my widow has started to chip very badly and on the top of the stick i went to retape it and as i pulled the tape off all the graphics have came off that area is this common or should i send it back under warranty

That's not acceptable. Though it does not affect the structure and performance of the stick, you paid more money to get the graphic and paint you wanted. It should not peel off or chip. Please pm me with your email address and I'll get our custom department in contact with you for resolution.

Thanks for your business.