Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Free AHL tickets courtesy of CCM

They have know more Road Runners tickets so I just got some team from the states for a collectors thing

Thats what I did too but the tickets will probably end up being ugly and just say the game info. they probably wont give the real tickets with prices on them.

They have know more Road Runners tickets so I just got some team from the states for a collectors thing

Same here, there is no AHL team even remotely close to me so I just got San Antonio Rampage tickets as a souvenir because they're the minor league affiliate of the Panthers.

Same here, there is no AHL team even remotely close to me so I just got San Antonio Rampage tickets as a souvenir because they're the minor league affiliate of the Panthers.

Now someone who actually might have wanted to go to the game can't because you wanted a souvenir. You should have left those tix for someone who actually would use them.

Now someone who actually might have wanted to go to the game can't because you wanted a souvenir. You should have left those tix for someone who actually would use them.

I couldn't agree more Sniper.

Just got amerks/CINCINNATI ticket, thanks man!

CaptainZbubble

I'll be there, too.

I can't wait to see Vanek. As a die-hard Michigan fan, I still have a burning hatred for the guy, but, as a die-hard Devils fan, I also feel a little indifference. I was VERY impressed when I saw him play at the 2003 Frozen Four in Buffalo. He's an incredible player.

That's not true. The tickets (especially in bad hockey markets like San Antonio) are readily available and I highly doubt there is going to be a sellout crowd at an AHL game. If someone really wants to go to an AHL game, they'll be able to.

Yes, there probably will be a few thousand seats empty at the game. Hell, the arena will probably be half-full.

The "but" here would be the fact that CCM only has so many tickets they can give away. That being said, you just took two tickets out of what is probably a pretty limited supply. Somebody who would actually like to (and is able to) attend that particular game is going to find that he/she was just a little too late in signing up and that CCM has already run out of tickets to give away. What they won't know is that those tickets were taken by somebody who will not even be in the state when the game is played.

I'm not saying that you are a terrible person for taking the tickets. Hell, I'd probably do the same thing. I'd imagine the thought never crossed your mind. This isn't a personal attack by any stretch of the imagination; I'm just trying to get Sniper's point across.

The point is to get more people in the arenas and see hockey games. Collecting tickets like this is just selfish. You want to collect, at least buy them.

How are you guys reserving these tickets. I clicked on the link from Accord and the schedule pops up for the promo but how do you order the tickets? I live in Jersey so im hoping to go to the albany game. If someone could let me know that would be great. Thanks