Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Pacers/Pistons

"The only sure thing about Detroit is someone's gonna get shot."

Any of the 4 people that watch basketball here see this? Insane brawl at the end and I absolutely love the way O'Neal knocked that fan out at the end of it. The Artest/B. Wallace shoving was a nice starter though. Artest probably goofed on Wallace's hair and then Wallace carved on Artest's molestache. Jesus, the NBA should have its games played in the cage from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome."

anyone who tosses stuff like that on players should lose their tickets..bring the judge to the games like they do in Philly for the NFL!!

did you hear Jim Gray..his voice was cracking!!

After seeing more and more coverage on this, the melee when Artest goes into the crowd is funny as hell. Who know so many metros went to Piston games? Worst. Fans. Ever.

I like the two fat guys that try and take on Artest though, carrying some sort of flag. Like Brand Nubian said "punks jump up to get beat down." I'm hoping for some sort of NBA statement but I don't think that's going to come anytime soon.

The sad part of it all was this would not have happend if Artest did not cheap shot Big Ben when the Pacers were up by 15 and with only 1 min or so left in the game. Stupid fans yes but also Stupid cheap shot by Artest

Tomas

That Artest foul didn't warrant the response it got from Wallace. Wallace was just being baby-ish (which is very unlike him) in a blowout.

I like the two fat guys that try and take on Artest though, carrying some sort of flag.  Like Brand Nubian said "punks jump up to get beat down." 

Word! What were those cats smokin'!? Did they really think they could step to him and take him straight up? There wasn't gonna be any smack talkin' back and forth. Artest gets gully in a heartbeat!

J.O. came from down south with that overhand right! OMG!

Forget credit scores, IQ tests for everyone! Those fans have an inalienable right to drink, vote, drive, procreate, etc. :rolleyes:

The fans were idiots for sure.

However Artest is just a dum ass punk. Laying on the scorers table with his arms folded. Hmmm I wonders whats gonna happen to me here?

To charge the crowd because a beer was thrown on you?

Dudes a punk. Last night just shows why I think the NBA is a crap league.

the second guy that goes into the crowd (jackson) droped somebody it was sweet. I don't kno wut all this stuff bout' a black eye on the n.ba. though if anything they'll get more attention now. Lots of people like to see fights and rough stuff so it shouldn't be that bad.

P.S. you know what else is sweet? Artest got the most points in the game couple fouls and a fight. That's the Gordie (?) hattrick if i'm not mistaken( cept' a goal instead of most points)

"The only sure thing about Detroit is someone's gonna get shot."

mack, i was flying back to lovely detroit from montreal last night... i get to the customs booth, and the guys says... where you headed? detroit, i tell him. "ahh, motor city, you guys are the murder capitol again" i say, ya, gotta love it. "at least your first in something he says" i tell him, ya, but we are also the second fattest city in the country, so take your pick.

man i love living in metro detroit.

I would hate to be the guy that O'Neal tagged, hes gonna hear about that one from friends for a looonnnggg time. My big question is , when did Aretest take fighting lessons from a hockey player? the way he had the guy in the white hat that sucker punched him reminded me of of a good old fashioned hockey fight

I would hate to be the guy that O'Neal tagged, hes gonna hear about that one from friends for a looonnnggg time. My big question is , when did Aretest take fighting lessons from a hockey player? the way he had the guy in the white hat that sucker punched him reminded me of of a good old fashioned hockey fight

thats not from learning hockey fighting... thats the rap career paying off!!!

Why am I the only one who saw the old lady on the ground hurt and the kids crying because of this???

I fail to see the cool part of this crap.

Kosy he may have a case for a lawsuit, he may not. The way i look at it is, is that he went where he shouldnt have and his actions show he wasnt out there to play peacemaker. IMO he got what he deserved. The sad thing is is the fight got more coverage than the old lady on the ground or the kids crying. To me that should get the same amount of coverage

Shit, I would have done the same thing had some ass tossed a beer at me. Artest laying there didn't leave him anymore vulnerable to attack than if he stayed there standing by Reggie Miller instead. Only bad part is he got the wrong guy and went for the metros instead. Then when he went cookies on metro A, metro B threw his cup into his face. Jackson took care of that real quick.

Did they ever figure out who it was that threw the beer? I was watching one of the 8 billion things about it one night and one said that it had been reported it was the guy in the white hat that ended up sucker punching artest. Did anyone else hear that?

That's what I heard too, then when Artest goes up the guy just has his hands in his pockets. The black lady next to him is just pumping Artest up though, screaming all sorts of crap at him.