Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chip1441

Favorite all time stick?

What sticks from the past have broken your heart when they broke? Sticks you cannot find anymore and finding something similar is hard to do.

I have a few.

Last one that broke my heart was my Nike Bauer One90. LOVED that stick. It lasted 3 years! And I am not gentle on my sticks. I took face offs, tip ins, and whole-body slapshots (where you fall down from the weight transferring all the way through). Blade split all the way up and started up the shaft. Still have it in my closet hoping its charm wears on my current sticks.

Mission M-1. First composite stick I got. Let me know what a real slapshot could do. Last shot with it, the bottom of the shaft went a lot farther than the puck did.

Sher-wood 9950. Not that hard to replace, but it was the first stick I purchased using my own money. I sanded, taped, powdered, and even slept with that stick.

From my goalie days, Curtis Curve. I loved having a unique stick that helped me play better. Couldn't play the puck worth a darn.

Your turn...

My first composite stick was the Inno 1100. I had wanted one for soooo long so when I finally had it I was in heaven. Just from the pure excitement factor it has to be my favourite.

Bauer One 95. No doubt. Im using the TotalOne now and I miss the low kick point the One95 had. Have to agree with

Tubesteak... That yellow synergy was a great stick too.

Bauer One 95. No doubt. Im using the TotalOne now and I miss the low kick point the One95 had. Have to agree with

Tubesteak... That yellow synergy was a great stick too.

I'm pretty sure the One95 did not have a low kick point.

+1 on the One95. I just snapped my last one the other night. The best blade I have ever used just amazing feel.

@chippa13 is right the One95 is more of a Mid kick stick

Stealth CNT ...... ya feel me......

X2...loved my cnts

I used to have a one95 shaft with a one90 blade (77 flex, p88) and my shots were better than anytime in my life. It was really magical....I honestly can't explain it. My shots were harder and accurate...wristers, snaps, slaps all were crazy. Eventually I broke the shaft and have never been able to get that magic back. Even tried several totalones.

One95 here as well. Broke all 5 pro stock Grabovski's within a 2yr span...play 3-5 times a week. Curve, puck feel on blade, grip and rounded shaft....sounds perverted, I know but they were awesome!

Loved that twig!

my 3 favorite sticks of all time.

The original warrior dolomite (black with green lettering, i believe this was the inno 1100 repainted?), easton synergy elite, and the SE16.

the original dark grey synergy (i had a pro stock rico fata one that was a tank and lasted forever!) and the original dolomite!

I was a big fan of the original Stealth grip and the Tricore shaft. I still wish someone would try their hand at a Tricore OPS.

Cool idea. I'd try one of those in a heartbeat. I actually found a Genesis blade to pop into my Tricore shaft, but I haven't tried it yet. My first impression is that it's pretty blade heavy.

The yellow tps response. It was one of my first composites. It was a whippy 65 flex and I loved it. The shaft dimensions were perfect and I could really snap the puck with it.

The yellow tps response. It was one of my first composites. It was a whippy 65 flex and I loved it. The shaft dimensions were perfect and I could really snap the puck with it.

The original Response was my first composite, got it as a birthday present. It was pretty awesome. My first one chipped at the toe, but they were more than willing to send me a new one. Really stood out among all the grey Synergys at the time.

My new favorite stick of all time is my current Vapor APX. It's silly.

For me, hands down the original Easton Stealth (Black/Silver). There has been no stick made since that original Stealth that compares on weight (sub 400g!) and balance. I usually used a Modano curve but found one beauty Kovalchuk pro stock (he was trying them out i guess). Didn't even snap it on the ice, showed up to practice one day and it had cracked mid-shaft, possibly when I was on the train with it. Closest replacement I can find nowadays are SE16's... love the limited edition white ones.

For me, hands down the original Easton Stealth (Black/Silver). There has been no stick made since that original Stealth that compares on weight (sub 400g!) and balance. I usually used a Modano curve but found one beauty Kovalchuk pro stock (he was trying them out i guess). Didn't even snap it on the ice, showed up to practice one day and it had cracked mid-shaft, possibly when I was on the train with it. Closest replacement I can find nowadays are SE16's... love the limited edition white ones.

This. With a Sakic curve.

My favorite pre-composite stick was the original black Sher-wood 9950 Iron carbons in a Bourque curve, those things were amazing.

My favorite composite is still my old Warrior Royale. Shot like a dream and took a ton of abuse. Can't seem to find anything compareable now as sticks that I like now seem to break every couple of months and the ones I dont like just won't go away.