Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chip1441

Favorite all time stick?

1. Christian Brothers Fiber Flex or Super Stick 200 w Broten Curve (wish I could find another one)

2. Easton Blue T-Flex 100 Aluminum w Roenick Blade (wish I could find another one)

3. Z Bubble Grip 100 Flex (w composite standard blade)

4.. The first gold Synergy Grip. When I broke it I put a Synthesis pro stock Roenick blade in it. Loved it!

Canadien 5001 from when I was a kid. Would probably think it was a 2 x 4 now but I loved it back then.

I 2nd the canadian. kinda dates us though

Very 1st Synergy. 100 flex Lidstrom. Too stiff for me but started the revolution. ( yes I know a few other "Busch" began earlier). I loved that stick. I know that the shaft is still haunting hockey some where.

very first synergy as well. the one with the sandpaper blade in yzerman. unreal twig. also koho revolutions were pretty sick

Titan Pro Lite sticks seemed so far ahead of their time. Great response for a wood/graphite/abs stick. Some of the old Koho Revolutions. I don't care what anyone says, they don't make sticks like that anymore. They were pretty durable, too.

I don't miss it, because I still have it, but I'm gonna cry when my Easton Synthesis shaft goes. I found its perfect blade - Harrow/Christian Lidstroms tyle curve. Seems very strong, but I rarely use it anymore now that I have my Reebok 8.0.8 Hedman. It's got a lot of the same qualities that I prefer as a defenseman. Both have square toe, but the 8.0.8 keeps my shot down, because it's not open-faced like the Lidstrom. I'm also gonna shed a tear when my One95 Gagne curve goes. That's a nice curve for a d-man. Nice saucer pass, late rising slap shots, less pronounced than Backstrom/Sakic. Both the Hedman and Gagne curves make me want to twist the Lidstrom curve to have less heal.

I generally gravitate to sticks with lower kick points... Reebok 11K P87A Reg is my all time fav.. Great blend of explosive release, balance, and feel... The two 11Ks that I have had have both been very durable.

Reebok 8.0.8 O-Tech Pro Stock Crosby curve.

It was my very first composite stick that I got from a stick manufacturer friend. I broke it on the boards after a stupid play.

I generally gravitate to sticks with lower kick points... Reebok 11K P87A Reg is my all time fav.. Great blend of explosive release, balance, and feel... The two 11Ks that I have had have both been very durable.

x2, i have had my 11k for 6-7 months and it holds up surprisingly well(used 2-3 a week), the blade usually softens after a few months for me or cracks even, recently happened to me with a x60 and the new ccm cl(some people think the 11k and the cl is the same, not true), even broke a dolomite in 2 days two weeks ago.

The 11k has and incredible pop and solid feel imo. Amazingly durable stick for the weight after all the beating and banging. I am using a 75 flex p40 curve.

NBH One95 (Shaft)....77 Flex....P91A, P92, PM9, P88 (Blade)

GOD DAAAAMN I MISS YOU!

I know the feeling...broke my One95 P91A blade...and yet to find a replacement. Searching eBay USA everyday lol, close to giving up. Was going to get a Total One but my mate's one just snapped after having it for a week or two. Not impressed at the durability. Think we have been spoilt owning such a great stick - nothing is close.

I'd have to say either the original silver Synergy or a two-piece setup of my favorite Cyclone graphite shafts with a Z-Carbon blade. I've found sticks I've loved since then, but for some reason, I always had the best luck and most fond memories with those two setups.

I know the feeling...broke my One95 P91A blade...and yet to find a replacement. Searching eBay USA everyday lol, close to giving up. Was going to get a Total One but my mate's one just snapped after having it for a week or two. Not impressed at the durability. Think we have been spoilt owning such a great stick - nothing is close.

so true...

Total One durability is shizer (Blade and Shaft both)

It made me switch to Warrior.

NBH One95 (Shaft)....77 Flex....P91A, P92, PM9, P88 (Blade)

GOD DAAAAMN I MISS YOU!

Have the shaft but broke the blade when giving up a GTG with :15 left. Tried to superglue the heel but it was never the same. I actually found the T1 shaft to be better but the one95 blade had far superior puck feel.

Total One durability is shizer (Blade and Shaft both)

My experience is different - T1 is holding up great so far after about a month: no structural and min cosmetic damage

APX was trashed long before

One95 was my favorite for 3 years, but I personally like the feel and release of T1 better.

@Solarwind

That's odd... TotalOne shaft lasted me 2 months.... One95 lasted for 2 years. T1 blade lasted me for 3 months.... One95, more than 6

@Solarwind

That's odd... TotalOne shaft lasted me 2 months.... One95 lasted for 2 years. T1 blade lasted me for 3 months.... One95, more than 6

Fair enough, I haven't had t1 for this long and was mainly referring to the fact that it seems to be holding up well for me thus far plus there isn't a lot of report proving otherwise... The time will tell...

The One95 was a tank for sure - I still have a few left after 2 years that are still playable, but lost their pop...