Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

yeah, that's the same glove I have. Basically, from what I gather the only real difference between that model and the regular R8lite is logos. But I'm not 100% sure because pictures change from place to place... I don't think they shouldn't be more than $130.

Of course I could be wrong, maybe that glove is lined in pure silver but it looks exactly like my gloves, with the exception of the "response" written on one glove(?) and no "Pro Stock" logo.

What? I don't get it. Looks ok to me.

I'm guessing the guy had a type-o in the title (barely = barley) that has since been corrected.

It's the title above the large pictures where it is spelled "Barley". Sorry, it struck me as funny.

It's the title above the large pictures where it is spelled "Barley". Sorry, it struck me as funny.

Ahhhh....I see it now. Maybe he goes out for beer after his games...Barley used skates?!?

I love their sizing tool too. I wear an 11 shoe and 10 tack. My toes are smashed against the end of the toecap until I break them in. The chart says that I am supposed to wear a 9.5 : /