Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

So... he's selling a stick that he ripped off from someone at a park? And wants how much to ship it (just be glad that you don't live "anywhere else" or it'd cost you $120 to get it)?

From the add: "But there is lots of golf witch I'm not so good at" not good at spelling either. And, what the hell is this supposed to say: "This stick is in very good Condition just some mKERS AND THE BOTTEM OF THE STICK HAS TAPE AROUND IT WHEN I FOUND IT I DON'T KNOW WANT IT LOOKS LIKE DOWN THERE"? :blink:

Regardless, that is a funny one! Probably one of the best in a while! :D

(note he doesn't even mention if it's right or left)

Not only that, but he implies that the stick was used when he found it and that he also used it to win two MVP's, presumably over two seasons.

By far not an idiot seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160136391306

BUT.... can you believe that someone bought an old focus flex blade for $62.50? Add in the shipping and we're talking $72.45? I wish I hadn't gone through my old Shanny F.Flex's as I'd make a fortune!

I wonder how much I can get for my Ripshot and Wavebridge Shanny blades? B)

So... he's selling a stick that he ripped off from someone at a park? And wants how much to ship it (just be glad that you don't live "anywhere else" or it'd cost you $120 to get it)?

From the add: "But there is lots of golf witch I'm not so good at" not good at spelling either. And, what the hell is this supposed to say: "This stick is in very good Condition just some mKERS AND THE BOTTEM OF THE STICK HAS TAPE AROUND IT WHEN I FOUND IT I DON'T KNOW WANT IT LOOKS LIKE DOWN THERE"? :blink:

Regardless, that is a funny one! Probably one of the best in a while! :D

(note he doesn't even mention if it's right or left)

Did you check out his other auctions? He's selling Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards... And "lots of over 10 children's books".

i cant really tell from the pic but, are those graf skates hes selling for 5 bucks?

Look like 735s.

I dont think they are 735s but maybe 705s.