Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

or, they're pro stock with LH P91 curves.

He sells a lot of pro sticks from the flyers. He's Still a bit ambiguous in his descriptions when it comes to "pack" and "lot"

What crap! Why would I buy those when I can just buy Ginsu skates?! Everyone knows you never need to sharpen a Ginsu! Probably couldn't even cut through a sneaker with those skates.

Maybe that is Kovalev's stick. That could be from that season where he decided to shoot right handed for a while. He must have been trying the Stealth because he hates sticks that break too.

$500 to ship a visor :blink::blink::blink:

Linkage

I love how he uses the statement "never been touched", yet posts a pic of his hands all over it. Bravo, man.. Bravo!

...thank you, Drew... I've been waiting all day to be "Stupid"!

anyone in the market for a bauer triflex XXX?

LINK HERE

Might not be an idiot though, often Ebay sellers put XXX or Synergy in an item's name(even if its a crappy woodie or something) so when some one searches for a real XXX or Synergy it will "accidentally" show up....

its 45 flex too <_< haha

It does say 45 KP on it, so it isnt that bad, most people wouldnt know the difference. Plus Im pretty sure that guy plays in the AHL for the Admirals, but Im surprised he doesnt know how to spell Iginla's last name.

how would he know the difference like we do? plus it is pro stock which makes him beleive its possible....not so much of an idiot

Hell, he almost had me convinced it could be true!

I just had to chuckle at it considering all the one90's painted as warriors and warriors painted as XXXlite posts we've seen around here since NBH started using the checkerboard weave.