Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ponty

Vapor XXX stick at LHS

i have never really beat up a pair of skates, hell i can never stay in the same size long enough. but i have seen alot of my friends having to go thorugh multiple pairs of vapor XXs in a single season

Could be, also, how tall are you and what do you weigh Langs? that could be antoher factor, maybe you were a HUGE 12 year old.

This theory.

So it's not black but navy blue? I don't see how navy blue is a girlish color, maybe more a baby blue hue, but a navy blue? Nahhh.

Keeping in with this thread.. if the stick got me a few extra goals a season, I'd play with a pink one, but only if the manfacturers said it would help score goals to play with a pink stick. :)

I held one at my lhs and that 87 flex almost made me cry with tears of joy. It feels balanced like a true one but im not about to go dish-out $190 for it. Ill stick to my Z-bubble/Hull curve combo ;). If they have a 87 flex shaft, thats a differents story......I also think the blue looks better the the VI, its darker.

CaptainZbubble

Navy blue is NOT girlish lol, its my fav. color (unless that says something right there  :P )

VaporXXX.JPG

Clearly blue

Its not navy blue, its black. I got one a week ago, and already the grip is peeling :( please say this wont be a repeat of the synergy grips. Other than that the stick is really nice, blade has a pretty nice feel to it. I think just the grip coating gives it a navy tint..

I just got my stick out of my car and does sort of look navy. I guess its inbetween navy and black, haha I could've swore it was black earlier at practice...

Saw the XXX at my LHS, I thought the were black til I saw them, they're definently blue. Kinda disappointing, I thought black with red graphics would look sick.

But it will give you your max. mobility and duribility

When you learn to spell and write above a fifth-grade level, then I will entertain the thought of exchanging dialogue with you.

Obviously it is necessary to put down a kid who is 20+ years younger than you, seeing as you said that you have a son who will be playing in a few years. Do you think that gives you some sense of achievement? I'm not trying to make you mad, but that was just the most mature thing to say, EVER :blink: . You do put up a lot of good points and everything that you say I agree with, but I wouldn't recommend your demeanor as an example to people much younger than you. If you think your intelligence is so much superior than his, there is no reason to rub it in his face. Come on man, he's 12 and you are like 30+.

Point well taken. I just have a real lack of patience for blatant naivete'. And I am just 18 years older, not 20+ . . . B)

Saw the XXX at my LHS, I thought the were black til I saw them, they're definently blue. Kinda disappointing, I thought black with red graphics would look sick.

Then get a Vapor X shaft....Just what your looking for ;)

I meant for a OPS. I definently whould have upgraded my XX to an XXX if it were black and red, but the XXX blue just doesnt do it for me...

I meant for a OPS. I definently whould have upgraded my XX to an XXX if it were black and red, but the XXX blue just doesnt do it for me...

this guy buys his sticks for what they look like... :huh:

this guy buys his sticks for what they look like... :huh:

you couldnt be more wrong. I loved my XX, and I was saying, if i liked how the XXX looked I'd get it cuz im sure it would perform better then the XX. If I bought sticks for the look, I wouldnt have a Vector shaft with almost no paint and a lot of glue residue as my back up. :huh: