Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Heres the links for some of my stuff :D

Shoulders, elbows, shins and pants

Easton synergy 900 shoulders, bauer 500o elbows, bauer 8000 shins and Mission M1 pants

Lids

Bauers 5000 with NBH 8000 oval cage, and Bauer 8000 with Itech visor

Skates

Custom Synergy 1300c's with lightspeed 2 holders, and synergy 900 skates for outdoor

Gloves

Bauer 5000 mits, Vic Xcalibur, and missing bauer vapor XX mits(my brothers using them at a tourny right now)

Weapons

Easton stealth grip forsberg 110 flex, easton st forberg 100 flex, and i got more but there in the dressing room at the rink

Edited by top

Purchased this helmet/visor combo today... Mission Intake/Itech X100Dlx

goodIEE.jpg

Also, an early Christmas present. Two pro return Brian Campbell Stealth CNTs..

gooodie.jpg

Edited by Miike

Purchased this helmet/visor combo today... Mission Intake/Itech X100Dlx

goodIEE.jpg

Also, an early Christmas present. Two pro return Brian Campbell Stealth CNTs..

gooodie.jpg

May i have more pics? The helmet combo looks wicked!

Here are some more pictures..

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

I wore it tonight, and loved it. Now it's not the lightest combo out there, but the vision with the visor is unreal. It comes down just to my nose, and is very protective. Also the Intake is awesome as well. It fits my head perfect, therefore making it very comfortable.

Its actually some kind of sin to show me THAT on christmas eve (where will get some money i suppose). I will be broke after the holidays, eeeeh.

This looks very neat, thumbs up, Mike.

Edit after ~ 2 hrs.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!! argh... :)

Edited by Sven

miike what is the curve on the brian cambell stealths like?

Excatly like a Drury. Right down to the lie pretty much. Feels like a 95 flex aswell.

How much did you pay for that visor?

$140 CDN, no tax.

Holy Sh*t $140 CND,

You can get a mirrored one for $60 USD

I don't really want to be a target for guys on the ice, especially when i'm no where near Ovechkins caliber. Unless your an unreal player, i say don't wear one. If you suck, you'll look like a complete moron.

But, if your getting a mirrored one just for pond hockey and messin' around, I say go for it. I may get a mirrored one just to look cool at pond hockey ha. But I do want an Itech Pro Waveâ„¢ Half Shield (HS22PW), Itech Aviator Half Shield (HS22AV) , Itech Straight Cut Half Shield (HS22S) , or the Oakley Pro Hockey Visor - Aviator Cut. I hear Oakley, you really have to baby it because it scratches easily, so maybe not the Oakley. But with the Itechs'...I don't know which looks the best on my helmet.

All mirrored visors do is make you a target. In my junior league anybody who wears them gets tormented to hell, there is only one person who can pull it off and his name is Alexander Ovechkin. Unless you want to be made fun of or cheap shot, I would say go with the clear, that Itech one is nice posted above

All mirrored visors do is make you a target. In my junior league anybody who wears them gets tormented to hell, there is only one person who can pull it off and his name is Alexander Ovechkin. Unless you want to be made fun of or cheap shot, I would say go with the clear, that Itech one is nice posted above

the hour before my pickup hour... like 6 dudes wearing mirrored visors.. my brother was like "what is this, a douche convention??". Our rec league just made them illegal..

I play with aguy who is just awesome...amazing skaters...wicked shot...moves in and out at full speed....can steal the puck right off your stick...

Anyways...he always wears all black....black pants, gloves, helmet, socks jersey....no logos or writing all black. He recently showed up with a tinted (not mirroed) visor. It's like playing against Darth Vader.