Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New pro-stock Ben Clymer #27 synergy SL grip

IMGP0301.jpg

very nice... i wonder how long that will last

hope it lasts for a while. i used it tonight for the first time and i love the stick, not a bad pick up for a 100$.

New pro-stock Ben Clymer #27 synergy SL grip

IMGP0301.jpg

very nice... i wonder how long that will last

hope it lasts for a while. i used it tonight for the first time and i love the stick, not a bad pick up for a 100$.

I had the exact same stick, and it lasted much longer than I expected, something like 6 months...

nice SL grip, whats the flex like on it??

i ended up cutting of around 3/4 of an inch and it feels like around 85 ish or so.

what did it feel like before you cut it?

My cheap gear, Bauer Vapor VI skatess, Mission M-2 shoulder, DR elbows, Bauer 4000 shins, Easton Synergy 300 (I think) breezers, Easton Synergy 500 gloves:

HockeyGear.jpg

Mission Intake helmet (I've got a wide head so I had to get something nice that would fit):

HockeyHelmet.jpg

Sherwood 5030 P.M. Bouchard stick (sweet curve for wrist and snap shots, still figuring out the backhand):

HockeyStick.jpg

Nothing exciting, but I just started playing again after 10 years off and dropped over $300 on pads and sticks this week (dropped $150 on skates and gloves last year).

Hey Top Shelf, what kind of cage is that one the Intake? What size helmet?

I found an Oakley visor/cage combo for $30 on clearance but it doesn't fit :ph34r:

looks like a NBH 4500 mask. I have an old 4000 lying around somewhere and it looks just like that one.

I've got a Large NBH 8500 on my Large Itech HC100 helmet (pretty much the same as the intake), and my friend's got a large 8500 on his large intake. both fit great.

I'am not gonna lie....I think those holders look like sh&T but hey thats jsut my opinion :ph34r:

they looked much better when the paint wasnt all chipped off and they werent scuffed. the color also looks much darker than they actually are. theyre different and match my jerseys. i like em, thats all that matters. if anything looks like shit its those new translucent blue bauer holders. one90s look much better with white holders.

Edited by HeatleyRules

i ended up cutting of around 3/4 of an inch and it feels like around 85 ish or so.

not much differnt maybe around 80-82 ish

p.s i'm not very good at descirbing flexs.

Hey Top Shelf, what kind of cage is that one the Intake? What size helmet?

I found an Oakley visor/cage combo for $30 on clearance but it doesn't fit :ph34r:

Theyre both medium. The cage is a FW4000

where did you buy it? i just went on hockey monkey and on there it said 75 flex

where did you buy it? i just went on hockey monkey and on there it said 75 flex

i bought it at keven smiths sports in burlington vermont, IMO, it felt stiffer than 75 but as i said i'm not very good with flexes.