Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah they look great.

How they feel? B)

perfect...i've been wearing this glove for quite a while now so I'm pretty used to them. The team was really happy with them too.

Yeah they look great.

How they feel?  B)

perfect...i've been wearing this glove for quite a while now so I'm pretty used to them. The team was really happy with them too.

edge if im not mistaken you have black and white nylons too would you be interested in selling those?

Yeah they look great.

How they feel?  B)

edge if im not mistaken you have black and white nylons too would you be interested in selling those?

Yeah I do have white and black ones, but the palms are toast and there is some blood in one of them from an injury I had.

I'm also giving them to one of my buddies and he is going to get them repalmed...sorry :(

My team placed a custom order into Easton at the beginning of the season...I did not order an individual pair. blueliner27, We did have black ones in stock at the shop a few weeks ago, but I can't be sure if we have any more. If you PM me, I'll take a look for you.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm really happy with my design ;)

I don't know what the weave on the vector looks like but the reebok's weave looks different from my stealth. I got the stick from the same guy you did, i noticed your screenname on the feedback. it's my LHS and they just sell pro stock stuff on ebay.

As posted in a wrong thread, i want to post it here again.

Got a new pair of (Eurostyle) CCM ProTacks for a very good price. They arent bulky but very protective.

19_1.JPG

e5_1.JPG

And twigs:

Z-Bubble w/ Innovative Blade & CCM Vector 10.0

DSC00106.JPG

Edited by Sven

3.jpg

Bauer 6000 E.Lindros Prostock / Stealth Sakic Retail / ST Prostock / SL Sakic Retail

2.jpg

Bauer 8000 helmet+bauernike 8500 cage / Z-air prostock 14.5' glove / Bauer 8090 9EE Skate

Edited by blueliner27

Si.

You didn't end up getting the ones from Pure Hockey? Where'd you find these ones?

Nice looking gloves nonetheless, as are the sticks.

I did get the PH ones and admittedly like those a lot better, but these fit better. It's a damn shame too because as much as I hate the looks of the new Eastons, they felt good. These are nice with a digital palm though, but my only complaint is they're not split fingers. I had to slum it on eBay for them.

That Arnott is teh sex, too bad i'm 5'9 and can't really use gorilla flexes after I hack a foot off of my sticks. Mack what happened to the HG1/HGT hybrids?