Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

God that Modano curve is beautiful.

The Mission ones I got were a rounded toe, thankfully.

I had Christian make some clones of his blade for me. :D

Some guys' train of thought is the shortbus version of a train and if they don't see it, they'll forget what they're commenting on.

Some guys' train of thought is the shortbus version of a train and if they don't see it, they'll forget what they're commenting on.

interesting point of vue, don't understand it since you don't see a pic when you quote something

interesting point of vue, don't understand it since you don't see a pic when you quote something

Just remove the html coding.... basically anything within 2 of these: %7Boption%7D

... or simply put "That's a real nice setup, McDougalfaschnitzer"

I love how you are the all mighty mack and you never mistakes or do anything wrong...

lighten up man. Its a Forum... this is not the military

Try being relegated to dial up at home and having to scroll over the same pics as you waited a good 2 minutes for the page to unfold. I am 100% behind BigMac on this one

Try being relegated to dial up at home and having to scroll over the same pics as you waited a good 2 minutes for the page to unfold. I am 100% behind BigMac on this one

I can understand that it can be frusterating for dial up users... but it just seems like this guy jumps down everyone's throat or is overly sarcastic at the slightest mistake or mildly ignorant comment...

I just feel that after other posters make a note about quoting pics... his sarcasim is not adding anything positive to the forum

Anyway, back to the action... My spending spree is complete and I will post some pics of my new gear in the coming days

Ahh...Winwell's. First pair of gloves as a Mite. Memories...

Haha yeah I've had those for ages and they're still in tack :o

Will be nice when I can finally get rid of them though.

Edited by Krutch

Pissant, if I wasn't we'd have a lot more members like you.

I am pretty sure there is a better of way of teaching people the forum etiquette without insults...

and members like me? what the hell is that supposed to mean?

It's been effective since before '04.

Seriously? Bringing up an age-old topic to see why people are goofing on white cages? Goofing on from years ago, mind you. It doesn't help to presume you know how things should run, either.