Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

just got my NBH Vapor XXX-lite prostock today from EWH

but instead of a p29 87flex they sent me a p89 95flex :(

i think it might be a little too stiff for someone my size (5 foot 7 and around 140 lbs) but i think i'll keep it anyways and try to adapt to it

I had to laugh at myself today, All my new RBK equipment is labeled on some part as Jofa, so must be RBK took over the whole Jofa line. Actually looking at the old gloves, they are almost the same pattern as the old jofa's. Anyhow reason I had to laugh is, by name alone I would have never worn or used any Jofa items ( except maybe shoulder, elbow and shin guards). Now that I got my new equipment, I have found it to be more comfortable than anything I have used before. So the moral of this story is, dont buy on name alone, you may be missing out on something good. On a side note my friends old Jofa pants, I did like and they seemed comfortable and there's really not much difference between them and my 5k's. Anyhow sorry to get off topic, but I got a good chuckle out of it.

Casey

I discovered the same thing with Jofa and Reebok gloves. My Reebok 5K gloves and almost exactly the same glove as the Jofa 3500 line. I bought 2 pair of Jofa from Hockey World on closeout. The Jofa 2500 is basically the same glove but nylon and it even has the four backrolls. Nice deal for $27.00.

Rick Henry

Edited by Rick

just got my NBH Vapor XXX-lite prostock today from EWH

but instead of a p29 87flex they sent me a p89 95flex :(

i think it might be a little too stiff for someone my size (5 foot 7 and around 140 lbs) but i think i'll keep it anyways and try to adapt to it

strangley it felt like I had a harder shot today in practice. the weight, balance and feel of this stick is phenomenal.

I still gotta come see you in person next time I'm back home in Detroit.

Do you get these wonderful toys just because you're the man and have good friends, or is there a way for an average gear-whore wannabe to get some goodies?

Just too bad I can't get a job in your shop.

No.

I meant the buckets that aren't available yet, getting skates, etc.

I'm kind of nervous about getting a co-op in August, I might be filling this thread with a lot of pictures :ph34r:

What's on the list to get-

New Skates

Roller skates for dryland

Sticks, shafts and more sticks

Gloves

Elbows

Dammit, maybe if I could find a damn 12/9 meta flyweight I can bargain some of these beauties you're getting out of your hands. Yeah, We know your poisen. :ph34r: muahaha

I STILL hate you. In Febuary,

S9 helmet... in my size.

9500 helmet... presumably, in my size

AND one95s... yes, you got it... in my freaking size.

Be glad you're not at RDV or I'd stop by the shop and you'd have a carbster sitting in place of your precious s9. ;)

Dammit, maybe if I could find a damn 12/9 meta flyweight I can bargain some of these beauties you're getting out of your hands. Yeah, We know your poisen. :ph34r: muahaha

I STILL hate you. In Febuary,

S9 helmet... in my size.

9500 helmet... presumably, in my size

AND one95s... yes, you got it... in my freaking size.

Be glad you're not at RDV or I'd stop by the shop and you'd have a carbster sitting in place of your precious s9. ;)

you wear all the exact size stuff as JR? :D

Evidently you don't as he uses a 10/7 meta flyweight. :P

Dammit, you know what I meant. Was thinking about that damn 12/9 bio for sale. ;)

I have no idea if JR and I wear the same size, maybe... who knows. 10.5 NBH skate. Large bucket.

And now for gear!!!!!!

Something special showed up today. Custom Eagle x-72s.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Dammit, you know what I meant. Was thinking about that damn 12/9 bio for sale. ;)

I have no idea if JR and I wear the same size, maybe... who knows. 10.5 NBH skate. Large bucket.

And now for gear!!!!!!

Something special showed up today. Custom Eagle x-72s.

WANT. Can you only get X-70/X72's in nylon by going custom?