Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They've been on the hockey shop website for months.

Been looking at them for quite some time and figured I may as well pull the trigger, lol. Freaking glove whore I'm becoming... egads. Sold the Grafs and the RBK Wings Pro Tacks. Now have two pair of Eagles, two pair of Eastons, and the RBK's coming next week. But whenever I feel guilty I just look at this site and figure out there are bigger whores than me! :lol:

Been looking at them for quite some time and figured I may as well pull the trigger, lol. Freaking glove whore I'm becoming... egads. Sold the Grafs and the RBK Wings Pro Tacks. Now have two pair of Eagles, two pair of Eastons, and the RBK's coming next week. But whenever I feel guilty I just look at this site and figure out there are bigger whores than me! :lol:

At this point I'm pretty sure Drewhunz and TBLfan have justified more unnecessary spending than the US government :D

At this point I'm pretty sure Drewhunz and TBLfan have justified more unnecessary spending than the US government :D

Unnecessary my ass!!! I view passing gear up as someone taking my stuff. IMAGINE!!! MY STUFF IN SOMEONE ELSE'S PLACE!!!!!

I will say though, it's strange how different hockey players can be. Some of the best players I know couldn't give two sh@ts about gear. They wear what they have until it absolutely dies and then replace it. Laces on socks are the norm with my crew, and if anyone has two pairs of gloves people can't understand why you would spend the money. To us it's better spent at the bar.

With the amount of play time I have? I rarely have time to get my gear all dried out before next practice/stick-puck time/ game. I don't know about your "norm-crew" but I definitely HATE playing in wet skates and gloves. Thus why I think a 2nd pair is needed.

Some guys on here, though, do admit to being 'gear whorz'' ;)

With the amount of play time I have? I rarely have time to get my gear all dried out before next practice/stick-puck time/ game. I don't know about your "norm-crew" but I definitely HATE playing in wet skates and gloves. Thus why I think a 2nd pair is needed.

yah i have 2 sets of equipment too...if i am on the ice 4 times a week (like this week and all winter), my crap never dries.

plus alot of the 2 piece sticks (with wood blades) end up getting used for ball hockey by my brother

I have the missed-the-item remorse, I almost made a thread asking if anyone from MSH bought the Ryan Malone Winter Classic gloves. I want them. :(

yah i have 2 sets of equipment too...if i am on the ice 4 times a week (like this week and all winter), my crap never dries.

plus alot of the 2 piece sticks (with wood blades) end up getting used for ball hockey by my brother

i don't know how you can use 2 sets of equipment. i would rather skate in all my wet gear than play in a different set. i hate new equipment, once its mine and used to it. i hate to change.

to the glove whoring duo: that many gloves is ridiculous haha. i could use my money for more ice time instead of that many gloves. i will say though, they are all very pretty.

For some wierd reason I actually like skating when my equiptment is wet. I like how everything is already loose/broken in, so I dont have to wait till the 2nd period for my stuff to loosen up.

if you alternate the gear, neither of the sets are "new". i used to employ that method, but i don't play as much (twice a week now)... and if i do, i just bring extras of the shit that takes longer to dry (skates, gloves and base layer)

also, my place has geothermal radiant floors and it seems like my gear dries WAY faster.

if you alternate the gear, neither of the sets are "new". i used to employ that method, but i don't play as much (twice a week now)... and if i do, i just bring extras of the shit that takes longer to dry (skates, gloves and base layer)

also, my place has geothermal radiant floors and it seems like my gear dries WAY faster.

you rotate skates?

rent me a room :-)

Edited by Xtra

For some wierd reason I actually like skating when my equiptment is wet. I like how everything is already loose/broken in, so I dont have to wait till the 2nd period for my stuff to loosen up.

I've taken to running my hands in the sink and then sticking them in the gloves before skating to work them loose a little bit.

I've taken to running my hands in the sink and then sticking them in the gloves before skating to work them loose a little bit.

I take my bottle and send a squirt down my back, into my forehead vent, on my face, and into each glove. Wet when I start means nothings different through the skate. I especially hate gloves that are kinds dry and crusty.