Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

t1tan,

I just used my one90 elbows and shins for the first time tonight. Love them. You don't even need clear tape for the shins they strap down so nicely and they are both veryy comfortable.

hey t1tan where do you play at?

Mostly just drop-in out of All-Seasons Ice Rink over in Aurora/Naperville area, but soon wherever I can find a men's league that would work out for me.

I play at Johnny's in the city, C2 West (lowest of the C league). It's a great competative league, but the ice at Johnny's is small 190' x 83' sheet. I should have asked you earlier, we start a new season 4/14. But with our commonly late weeknight games, it probably wouldn't be worth it if you live outside the city very far.

hey t1tan where do you play at?

Mostly just drop-in out of All-Seasons Ice Rink over in Aurora/Naperville area, but soon wherever I can find a men's league that would work out for me.

I play at Johnny's in the city, C2 West (lowest of the C league). It's a great competative league, but the ice at Johnny's is small 190' x 83' sheet. I should have asked you earlier, we start a new season 4/14. But with our commonly late weeknight games, it probably wouldn't be worth it if you live outside the city very far.

Yeah I live way out in Yorkville, most people have never even heard of it, by train it usually takes about an hour just to get into Chicago.

t1tan,

I just used my one90 elbows and shins for the first time tonight. Love them. You don't even need clear tape for the shins they strap down so nicely and they are both veryy comfortable.

thank you for the feedback.. I saw the shins, and thought to myself "Whoa, those look really comfy".

Yeah, the 8ks are great. I am trying to decide whether I want to put black Custom+ on, but other than that I got me some superfeet and they're great.

Nice bit of product placement thats for sure... pity they don't sell that drink in Aus, I've definately been made to buy some now! ;)

PS: NJ35, where did you get the nylon Easton's from? Ebay or special order?

Got them from Swiss17 on here but East West Hockey has them too.

Also the monster posters, i have like 25 of them. One of my friends reps Monster on campus so we always have free monster and such in my house.

Latest purchase. These are custom MIAs ordered on site at the company when I was in Montreal. Took a little over 2 weeks from order to delivery. I dealt with Michel (the owner) who was incredibly patient and helpful (spent over an hour with me) - he really went out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted (even some special alterations on one of the fingers). These are 13" tufftek gloves (the blue and yellow lines are carbon), made custom with 1/4" extra long fingers and a micro-nash palm. Fit great and are ligher than anything else I have ever tried on, but I've yet to use them:

p1010249pq3.th.jpg

p1010248bq8.th.jpg

Pro stock nylon CCM gloves I picked up in Montreal for C$100. Nice and light and flexible, but a little big for me at 14":

p1010250sr1.th.jpg

p1010252gj4.th.jpg

Stick update:

p1010257fa2.th.jpg

p1010255so2.th.jpg

Skates (and a couple of older gloves):

p1010253pt1.th.jpg

Hey flash how you like the mission fuel stick?

All around a very good stick. Lightest stick I have tried (lighter than the XN10) and very nice balance (if anything, maybe a bit too blade light). Feel and responsiveness are great too. Can't comment on durability as I haven't used it enough. I'm curious as to why more NHLers aren't using it. Mine are 100 flex which is a little stiffer than I'm used to these days, so I'd love to try it in an 85-90 flex.

Okay this time Ill just post them with pictures, so everyone can be happy.Im debating whether to keep them or not

2lwkpbl.jpg

Edited by Swiss17

Guess you lead the style and price scoreboard in this thread now. Looks very neat, thumbs up!

Have you spraypainted your 8ks?

was bored one night took pics of my main equipment

l_e6545c840a48d21527a66df2706413b2.jpg

l_2843acc9e176f23c28645eda81866243.jpg

holy skate and glove whore, thats a nice collection, having had 7 series graf myself, how does the RBK products compare for you, in terms of fit etc...?

Edited by djinferno

Sogaduch - you have some very nice gear.

Is that blade pattern on your XXX custom, and your own? I think it kind of reminds me of the CCM Vinny.

Also, how did you get your name stamped like that on the shaft? That's a very nice touch.

Sogaduch - you have some very nice gear.

Is that blade pattern on your XXX custom, and your own? I think it kind of reminds me of the CCM Vinny.

Also, how did you get your name stamped like that on the shaft? That's a very nice touch.

i think he got it using the Nike id program because in the last pic you can see a bit of the orange id sign. by the way sogaduch nice curve on the vapor xxx-lite.