Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

was bored one night took pics of my main equipment

Sogaduch - you have some very nice gear.

Is that blade pattern on your XXX custom, and your own? I think it kind of reminds me of the CCM Vinny.

Also, how did you get your name stamped like that on the shaft? That's a very nice touch.

i think he got it using the Nike id program because in the last pic you can see a bit of the orange id sign. by the way sogaduch nice curve on the vapor xxx-lite.

How though? I believe the id program hasn't launched yet...

Blueliner27 - Sogaduch works for a shop, therefore they usually get to try out new stuff earlier. I think The Hockey Shop also had one done up. Jbyun can confirm that one.

thanks, yea i love minnys colors... i have used the 9k shins once and i could not believe how good they are, i used to have bauer 5000 shins but these are not comparable IMO, then again i have never used any jofa padding before so it could be similar to the 8k ect..

Well here's the skates anyways.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/dddaddd@sbcglo...8804350195836/0

INLINE

1-He10000

1-He9500

1-He750

2-D-Limited

1-D3

1-Type M

1-RL (youth)

2-Proto VSI

2-Proto VS

1-Proto V

13 inline currently in rotation.

ICE

1-L4

1-S500

2-S400

2-Pure Lite

1-High Fly

1-Fly (youth)

8 ice currently in rotation

8-cans Disinfectant Spray

1-Big Fan

1-S400 Missing, as they are on my wifes feet at a game!!

I’m not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed!?

The fact that you are rotating those is what scares me. You will be skating on the same skates for at least 10 years; but you'll probably be getting new ones as we go along, no?

I have (had) maybe 10 pairs of skates, but many have broken or have been sold. I can't even imagine having all of those. That would be paradise! And all Mission, too!

The fact that you are rotating those is what scares me. You will be skating on the same skates for at least 10 years; but you'll probably be getting new ones as we go along, no?

I have (had) maybe 10 pairs of skates, but many have broken or have been sold. I can't even imagine having all of those. That would be paradise! And all Mission, too!

I have had many others that I have sold or thrown out, but these are in use. Some for concrete as they aren't so good. Some I use only when I play goalie, as I am not a goalie and only fill in, so the older ones are usually for that. The D-Limited's fall into this catagory, and are soon to be thrown out, as the boot is quite broke down. The chassis' are still great so I may store them just to have a back up chassis.

These are also used by myself, wife, 13 yr old, and 4 yr old, so there are 4 skaters on both ice and inline. To be fair a vast majority are mine, but the girls pairs are in there. We all play on more than 1 ice and roller team, as well as some pick up here and there.

I can't honestly say they are needed, but when ordering a set of $80.00 wheels how can I pass up $600.00 skates for $135.00 for the 10k's or $95.00 for the 9500's, or $125.00 for the S500's...on and on and on. I'm on MSH, I'm a gear whore, obviously a real skate whore. I won't post my sticks, 'cause I'm quite the stick whore also...

thanks, yea i love minnys colors... i have used the 9k shins once and i could not believe how good they are, i used to have bauer 5000 shins but these are not comparable IMO, then again i have never used any jofa padding before so it could be similar to the 8k ect..

How do you like the new strap system on the 9K's? Love your MIA gloves as well.

the strap system is working quite well for me, even better than the 2 straps, which i was used to.

I won't post my sticks, 'cause I'm quite the stick whore also...

No, you HAVE to post them. You might be the only one capable of rivaling Buzz's stick collection. He posted a picture a while back and I think we counted 50 somewhat sticks. I think I still have the picture somewhere

here it is, more like ~70 sticks

sticks1oy2.jpg

Edited by Jason16

the strap system is working quite well for me, even better than the 2 straps, which i was used to.

Do you still use tape over your socks with the strap?

Do you still use tape over your socks with the strap?

nope, then again i have never used tape. But they feel more secure than my old pads

Buzz's collection always makes me feel better about mine. My friends hassle me because I have 11 player sticks and 4 goalie sticks.