Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Try this one, there are 15 pics that should be there

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gavin2802/albu...8804355942280/0

Allsmoke, what blades do you use? They look pretty straight til the midpoint then they curve out. I may just be able to use a set-up like that.

The blades on the outside right of the locker are, in this order (from left to right)

Black Beauty BB9

Koho Hybrid (not sure on the curve though)

Koho Jagr (it's the old Koho Bullett wood stick)

Bauer Gagne (it's an old Bauer Truflex OPS)

And on the left outside of the locker if thats what you were looking at...

The first 2 are Koho Jagr, the Torpedo wood sticks

The third is a Forsberg on an Easton ABS wood stick

And the spare blades on the inside of the locker are

Christian (not sure on the curve)

Bauer Peca

Easton Modano

Christian (again, not sure on the curve)

Bauer Jokinen

Hope that helps, if you want me to get a better angle on any of them, let me know, I will do that tonight

Are those new? They have some sort of Vapor-style...

;)

Nice grab, man. Already skated them yet?

P.S.:

Dont wanna rain your parade, but i thought XXX fit like XXXX, so why do those fit and XXX do not?

Haven't skated on them yet... The XXXs were too tight in the toe area, the XXXXs were wide enough. Odd thing was the width was soo tight in the XXXs that it was painful before I even laced them up and the XXXXs fit like a... uhhh glove. I was delightfully shocked that they actually fit.

P.S.:

Dont wanna rain your parade, but i thought XXX fit like XXXX, so why do those fit and XXX do not?

I had the same problem, just with the Supreme series. The One90 didn't fit my foot, but the Supreme 70 fit just fine. I kinda regret getting them, though. The Vapor XXXX's felt soooo much better when I tried them on last weekend :(

Quick question about hanging skates, gloves: Should you hang them with the opening pointing down, sideways, or up, and why? Or does it even matter?

I hang mine upside down, simply because gravity dictates that any moisture should fall down and out, if there is enough there

P.S.:

I had the same problem, just with the Supreme series. The One90 didn't fit my foot, but the Supreme 70 fit just fine. I kinda regret getting them, though. The Vapor XXXX's felt soooo much better when I tried them on last weekend :(

As far as i remember, you were an 8090 fanboy, right? So that would work out cause the One90 did not fit, but the Supreme 70 did.

Anyways, the XXXX were (kinda) OK for you?

Thanks guys, they look better in person trust me! I'm soo happy, I thought I was going to have to settle for the 9Ks, it was a pleasant surprise that these fit... coming from 952 tacks!!!

Really, you'd be surprised with how much wider the toebox is, in my size 11 it's probably bigger by about 1/3" or more.

These XXXXs are sounding good to me, something I hate about my Grafs is even though I have wide it looks as if they have a regular toecap on it. I was told the One90s might be too shallow for my thick foot and the Vapor XXXX may be the better option, I'm sure either way I'll be happy, I hope. Time to try these things on.

I agree, those are some pretty nice gloves. I was thinking about ordering some. how do they fit? are the tigher to the hand or more loose? and hows the feel for the stick with those on?

TBLfan...

There's no way in hell I could have fit into XXXs but I tried on the 40s today and they felt great. I was also pretty happy about this...but then sad because I knew my wallet would be taking a bad hit soon :/

haha, just do like I did, put it on the card... it was already the end of my billing period so I don't have to pay for them for another month ;)

Ahh wish I could...but I've only got like $150 on the account right now(i'm 16 yrs. old)

Looks like I might be asking a difficult question to dad pretty soon here!

P.S.:

As far as i remember, you were an 8090 fanboy, right? So that would work out cause the One90 did not fit, but the Supreme 70 did.

Anyways, the XXXX were (kinda) OK for you?

Never wore Bauers before my 70's. This is my first experience with NBH. The XXXX felt very very very nice. I kinda regret getting the Supremes now.