Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Gloves: Black Game Worn Ramzi Abid Easton's (The Back Rolls and Fingers are Nylon and the Cuff and Thumb are Leather) and Pro Stock NYR Easton's (All Nylon). Waiting for another pair of Easton's that are the same style as the NYR ones but in Buffalo Sabres Colors.

l_61b8a10cb8a60673edd4e9a82a1cd904.jpg

Helmets: Mission Carbster with a Heatley'ish Half Shield and Mission Intake with a Oakley Pro Straight with Vents

l_61d60854141b7783a80c0e213aceb5f8.jpg

l_997ccd73ec6bfca4b2c42a18c5d516f5.jpg

Skates: Easton Z-Air's with Sure Grip Frames

l_aa32c1f93260990218e29500ace1905c.jpg

Shin Guards: Bauer 8000 and Custom Northland

l_719336ed255fd1f46e2327dbd859d5dc.jpg

Everything Else: Sherwood Classic Shoulders, CCM Junior Elbows (I don't like the feel of senior ones for some reason) and Easton Air Pants

l_9a66b3aeb72fbe1b9768932c35796bdb.jpg

I forgot pictures of my Ice Skates and Sticks, maybe another time....

Yeah, but it's almost straight and that's the biggest thing I go for. Z-Tacish blade too, so I hope these bastards hold up.

I think their durability should be pretty decent. I have a friend who played some AAA and now plays in the West Coast League here in Newfoundland, all he'll use now are the One90's (I guess at least until another new model comes out that catches his attention.) I think he might've broken off 2 max. last season. Which flex are you usin?

No, I decided to join the bandwagons on this board and get flexes that are not ideal for me so I may later complain about why my shots suck.

112? Mack, isn't that a little whippy for you?! When is NBH going to smarten up and make a 135 Mack-flex? :P

Edited by TBLfan

I'm starting to go down of flexes, if only out of necessity but I like them. I'd be tempted to get that Spezza XXX Lite if it didn't have the worst pattern ever.

No, I decided to join the bandwagons on this board and get flexes that are not ideal for me so I may later complain about why my shots suck.

well played.

Easton Air 4000

img6888iu4.jpg

img6889fa7.jpg

Not a bad pick-up for 65 cdn. I'm loving the old Easton logo :D

have the same pants, love them. if i don't notice my equipment, it's a good thing.

the pattern isn't soo bad but the blade shape is godawful. I think it's the only blade shape I dislike more than the pro Hull.

I swing a Supreme90 P88 blade and it's great: lightweight, sturdy, my dream pattern. Of course now that I hear NBH is cutting/scaling back their replacement blade line, then I won't be happy.

I went and snagged them on the way to drop my brother off at his baseball game. Awesome, I love the z-tac and as much as I love grip this shit is tacky. Did you get excited all over them? I'm going to have to do something and maybe spray paint over the bastards.

They're righties, so I wasn't TOO excited. Talcum powder will do the trick since you like how dark the silver is. You want sticky-icky, try the Sickicks Buzz and I have.

What kind of gloves are the upper left hand corner, Chadd? Also looks like they say hockey player on them, but kinda look like Vapor gloves...weird. Loving the old-schoolish DR's too though.

Factory samples, can't say any more than that.

Lindros One90s woot:

1000114gk8.th.jpg

1000115vi4.th.jpg

Love that curve, too bad I'm not man enough to use his flex.