Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That's an absolute steal! The visor looks in perfect condition too! I can't say enough about pick ups on ebay. I know some people may or may not trust it but i've never had a problem. I've bought two pairs of skates for way under retail and a couple of great shafts for super cheap, couldn't be happier. Nice one MXI best of luck with it.

That's an absolute steal! The visor looks in perfect condition too! I can't say enough about pick ups on ebay. I know some people may or may not trust it but i've never had a problem. I've bought two pairs of skates for way under retail and a couple of great shafts for super cheap, couldn't be happier. Nice one MXI best of luck with it.

I know what you mean about the retail prices. I bought some mission 110-AG's on Ebay for $90 and they were new out of the box

Just received this yesterday, as a member here hooked me up. Thanks again Buzz. I was able to get on the ice with it for about an hour yesterday afternoon. Believe it or not, it's my first ever Easton one piece. All these years, I've never used an Easton OPS.

I'm digging it so far...I can tell you it's unbelievably light and balanced.

Easton Stealth Gaborik

stealthga.jpg

Believe it or not, it's my first ever Easton one piece. All these years, I've never used an Easton OPS.

you def. picked a good stick to pop your easton cherry. the 05 stealths are killer.

skates.jpg

skates2.jpg

Just picked these up on Ebay. Brand new with shock doctor footbeds...$240 shipped. Can't beat it. Don't think the blue chassis will last very long...not sure though they're kind of rubbing off on me.

I think they were pretty off topic, and pretty much became poo-pooing over those blue on blue Vectors.

I'm guessing instead of locking a huge topic we've all enjoyed for a while, those posts we omitted by the mods. A good judgement call if you ask me, cause if I recall correctly, they got a lil nuts

Edited by AnthonyJTa

My re-done Vector 10.0. Look a hell of a lot better than before. Can't wait to rock them Wednesday night.

news.jpg

Did you color them in with sharpie?

Nahhh, colored in for sure. Logos on holders are on the outside, those ones have no logos on the outside. Sharpied/spray painted for sure.

skatesae7.th.jpg glovessr3.th.jpg

equipjp8.th.jpg stickssp2.th.jpg

skates: vapor XXV 7.5D

gloves: vapor XXX rangers prostock

gear: tackla girdle/shell, v8.0 shins, stealth s5 elbows, bauer 4000 shoulders, mission intake lid

sticks (top to bottom) vector v50 recchi, broken sher-wood rm7 with wood forsberg blade, synergy 300 forsberg, synergy st forsberg

My re-done Vector 10.0. Look a hell of a lot better than before. Can't wait to rock them Wednesday night.

news.jpg

they look nice!! well a hell of alot better than before