Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just scored myself 2 pairs of Vector's at my LHS. I bought myself the last pair of Vector Pro's, and the last pair of Vector ZG130's, from their old stock. For the two pairs I payed under 250$, it was a steal of a deal.

My Vector Collection

New Pair of Vectors

New Pair of ZG130's

My Vector Pro's came with blades, I just took them off so i can walk around the house with them lol.

how do you find the t-blades on your vectors ?

I didn't use the skates yet, i bought them last week, and theres no ice in our town during the summer so i wont be able to comment until i go on the ice. The trouble I'm having is trying to find out what rocker (S,M,L) and hallow i need for them to match my other skates, every site i visit has a different analogy of the t-blades.

Edited by top

custon eagles vapor XX shins buaer 5000

66dmo1l.jpg

bauer 5000 pant vapor XIV skates

61v9hlj.jpg

easton sdshoulders and 5k elbows

6bknwpx.jpg

synergy sl vapor xxx lite and missing a tps intrigue coming soon .Iginla and Naslund

4tr4kys.jpg

Edited by youngblack

just got some new stuff, nbh pro 4 rolls and mission fuel 110 pants

Do the fuel pants still have the leg length adjustability that was on the L-series pants? have you had a chance to try them yet? any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Do the fuel pants still have the leg length adjustability that was on the L-series pants? have you had a chance to try them yet? any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

i havent really had a chance to play around with them yet so i don't know about the leg adjustment, i do seem to recall some sort of adjustment feature mentioned when i bought them... when i first picked them up, they felt super bulky, but i put them on and it was like they werent even there, the feel great, the curtain under the leg zippers is a great feature as well, gives you the mobility without exposing your legs to the ice. overall, i really like the pants, and at only 80 bucks for a top end pant you can't go wrong.

Man, I love the 4-rolls. Nice selections there buddy. Those pants look pretty dandy too. I haven't tried any of the Mission protective stuff but I'm definitely interested.

I just scored myself 2 pairs of Vector's at my LHS. I bought myself the last pair of Vector Pro's, and the last pair of Vector ZG130's, from their old stock. For the two pairs I payed under 250$, it was a steal of a deal.

My Vector Collection

New Pair of Vectors

New Pair of ZG130's

My Vector Pro's came with blades, I just took them off so i can walk around the house with them lol.

Nice! How much were the V-Pro's going for?

-99.99$ CAD

-113.99$ tax in

-227.98 For the ZG's and the V-Pros

Edited by top

-99.99$ CAD

-113.99$ tax in

-227.98 For the ZG's and the V-Pros

wow, dude, could you check for me if they have them v-pros in a 7 please, i'm looking for a pair...

Edited by djinferno

Got the last pair of the smaller sizes, there was only two sizes, a custom pair size 12.5 (made for the owner) if i'm not wrong and a pair of 9's. and i bought the last pair of size 9's in the Pro's and the ZG's only had a size 9 left so i bought those too.

Got the last pair of the smaller sizes, there was only two sizes, a custom pair size 12.5 (made for the owner) if i'm not wrong and a pair of 9's. and i bought the last pair of size 9's in the Pro's and the ZG's only had a size 9 left so i bought those too.

man you are lucky, i would of done the same thing, at that price it's almost like you get them for free, like buy one get one...

Not even on my Vector box it said 739.99$ and on my ZG130 box its said 759.99$. Thats insane, thats 85 ish percent off regular price, on a pair of top of the line skates, you go to Wall-Mart and some skates sell for more then that.

Not even on my Vector box it said 739.99$ and on my ZG130 box its said 759.99$. Thats insane, thats 85 ish percent off regular price, on a pair of top of the line skates, you go to Wall-Mart and some skates sell for more then that.

i hate you :unsure:

me too, damn i wish i could find V-Pros at that price

I wish I could find a new pair at the 200 ish sale price they where, I tried to get a pair but the Canada shipping thing did not happen...