Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

how does one get felt tongues on skates ?

I want them on my s11's or 1500c's that im going to be getting. I work at a Pro shop, should I just contact the dealer?

Best bet would be to buy them seperately off of a site like EastwestHockey, and getting them installed at a shoe repair shop. They should be able to help you out.

how does one get felt tongues on skates ?

I want them on my s11's or 1500c's that im going to be getting. I work at a Pro shop, should I just contact the dealer?

Best bet would be to buy them seperately off of a site like EastwestHockey, and getting them installed at a shoe repair shop. They should be able to help you out.

Some hockey shops do them too. My friend (who seems to always wear out the toungues on his skates) gets any kind available sewn on for 25 bones. The store seems to recieve extra bits and pieces for the manufacture's certain top end skates.

:P

the updated twig collection

deer910413.jpg

deer910414.jpg

deer910415.jpg

Lovin the TPS.....PUT A BLADE IN IT!!! :P

Nice seeing another Compro as I was given the successor to your Evolution in the E2X a few weeks ago to use, demo, and post my feedback on it. What do you think of that Evolution?

That True One is sweet, I like how the checkered pattern goes all the way up the stick.

Still my favorit stick of all time. I still have 2 federovs and one Mogiliny. Clear/checkered all the way up. God I miss those.

the ModSquad unis are amazing, Chadd...

once we get the logos embroidered there will be a few shells for sale. I'm hoping to have them done in time for the MSH game.

Just scrape it off. There was a thread on how to not more than a week ago.

Unless I'm totally missing the thread you're talking about, I searched and found about 15 threads on removing grip, but they all seem to also have the problem of wrecking the graphics, which is why I like the grip in the first place. Haha. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the heads up.

the ModSquad unis are amazing, Chadd...

once we get the logos embroidered there will be a few shells for sale. I'm hoping to have them done in time for the MSH game.

Shame Perron prolly cant play...LOL

Sweet mits!

Thanks! The mustang palms are really nice. Super soft, almost feel like velour. A guy on my team was trying to clown me last night, telling me the gloves look like I'm wearing those Incredible Hulk hands that are popular around Halloween. :D

BHill - How are you liking that Daley VHex?? That's a nice looking stick.

That True One is sweet, I like how the checkered pattern goes all the way up the stick.

Same here. Always been a fan of that look. I think I've seen a few pro stock Vapor XXX Lites with it.

it just came in the mail today but feels awesome so far

Is it 95 flex?? How does Mission's 95 feel?

When you get a chance to use it, post back how it feels. I've been on the fence for a VHex.