Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

TBL, I so agree with you. I hate everything about the Dolo graphics but LOVE the PF grip. As for the weight; Who cares as long as you like it and it performs. Great combo, love the 260 flex. Enjoy.

Spree, I hear ya buddy. :(

Thanks rhino, I think the weight is perfect. The shaft shape and PF make it feel like a tank and a half. It literally feels like a square steel frame.

I still don't get the stigma of using Warrior. Sure they have douche-y advertising but it's just as bad as Easton's pompous BS-laden crap. It's still an Inno at its core, so it's not a bad shaft and I don't see the torque being a problem as much as it had been in the past.

Spree, I hear ya buddy. :(

Thanks rhino, I think the weight is perfect. The shaft shape and PF make it feel like a tank and a half. It literally feels like a square steel frame.

Whered you get teh Afanasenkov?

Hockeymonkey, I'm still upset that they sold out before I could get the confirmation for my order. :(

Here are 2 new sticks, Vector 10.0 Catapult, ovechkin curve, regular flex and Mission Fuel 120 Pro Stock, Holleweg, 95 flex, drury like curve and best part is i go to cut the stick it end up being the exact height of my others.

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Here are 2 new sticks, Vector 10.0 Catapult, ovechkin curve, regular flex and Mission Fuel 120 Pro Stock, Holleweg, 95 flex,

i had a fuel 120 but can't find the 120 ones are they just pro stocks?

CCM HT2 w/ Oakley Pro Aviator Modified, B. Isbister Dolomite, T. Linden Eagle X72

How long is that Dolomite. From where the tape is, it looks really short.

CCM HT2 w/ Oakley Pro Aviator Modified, B. Isbister Dolomite, T. Linden Eagle X72

How long is that Dolomite. From where the tape is, it looks really short.

The Dolomite is super short. I have a bad habit of not bending my legs enough when I skate so I use a shorter stick to force myself to get lower to the ice.

Here are 2 new sticks, Vector 10.0 Catapult, ovechkin curve, regular flex and Mission Fuel 120 Pro Stock, Holleweg, 95 flex,

i had a fuel 120 but can't find the 120 ones are they just pro stocks?

i am not sure i justed picked it up at a random rink shop you might be able to fine one online somewhere, good luck those in your search

I still don't get the stigma of using Warrior. Sure they have douche-y advertising but it's just as bad as Easton's pompous BS-laden crap. It's still an Inno at its core, so it's not a bad shaft and I don't see the torque being a problem as much as it had been in the past.

Yeh, I don't like warrior either but if the stick works, it works. Easton and Warrior take opposite routes but IMHO, are equally bad. Obviously, you can't go without buying any Easton or Warrior products for long without costing yourself money.

Yeh, I don't like warrior either but if the stick works, it works. Easton and Warrior take opposite routes but IMHO, are equally bad. Obviously, you can't go without buying any Easton or Warrior products for long without costing yourself money.

I've been using other brands for the last several years and having better results than I have with those two brands.

Not a fan of white on skates which is why I ordered my Graf's all black, but those look really sweet man.

Nice set!

Curious to know who put those LS2s on? Looks like a very clean mount job.

Overtime Sports Repair, its just a small shop in the Ottawa area. He does a great job on skates and repairs.