Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

skates.jpg

Just got these from my buddy for $60.00. They are pro-return Chris Drury Supreme one90's. My buddy bought them from the Sabres store at HSBC arena for $75.00, he said they were too narrow for his foot and he wears Vapor XXX skates. I am coming off of Supreme 3000 (2001 model, just didn't want new skates) and these things feel great.

skates.jpg

Just got these from my buddy for $60.00. They are pro-return Chris Drury Supreme one90's. My buddy bought them from the Sabres store at HSBC arena for $75.00, he said they were too narrow for his foot and he wears Vapor XXX skates. I am coming off of Supreme 3000 (2001 model, just didn't want new skates) and these things feel great.

Lucky guy...Nice skates to boot.

Great looking job with the lamb's wool. Did you sew those into your tongue also, or glue them in?

GaGa: Adjusted. ;) Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Spreedizzle

Daddy Got some new wheels.

Thanks to Malcb33 for the boots. Put the LS's on and padded the tongue with figure skate padding and a lamb's wool insert. So comfy.

dsc00171ms4.th.jpg

dsc00172qz3.th.jpg

Really nice..won any skating competitions with those yet? How did you dye the holders?

IMG_4825[1].jpg

how come there's a RH stick?

go read back a few pages...jsut cause i doubt you will or find it, its an adam foote prostock/collectible.

Here is my equipment...Not very proud of it though!

Hockey Equip

Aside from Habs pants, it looks like quality protective gear that does the job.

Where can I get some Habs pants? As for the gear, anything protective is good enough for me. I'm not going to go out and blow $150 on beer league shoulders and another $100 on shins. I've still got an old pair of CCM shins from 10 years ago..They work for me..I just need new shoulders, my Cooper Defenders are cracking on the shoulders.

Industrial plastic dye.

Used to get it from a buddy of mine before he was fired...

...for selling the industrial plastic dye.

j/k

That was the least of his transgressions

:ph34r: