Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Dangle, even though those Vapor V's are a cheaper, lower end stick, i had one and i loved it. favorite stick ive ever had.

Im pretty sure it was a hossa pattern

Dangle, even though those Vapor V's are a cheaper, lower end stick, i had one and i loved it. favorite stick ive ever had.

Im pretty sure it was a hossa pattern

Yeah, I'm not a gram counter but the Vapor V is a log. :)

Other than that, it's definitely durable. I've never had a problem with it and it's a trusty back up. I had to add a candy cane because of no grip, but what do you expect for 55 bucks? B)

<a href="http://img47458.pictiger.com/images/14506846/" target="_blank"></a>

I love these gloves-I'll throw my other stuff up soon.

14506846_th.jpg

I love these gloves-I'll throw my other stuff up soon.

Sweet set of PPF mitts. I have those with the Baby blue inserts. I need to get some pics of my stuff up here soon...just waiting for the Easton Pro stock Toronto gloves to get in!

I had the E-Pros put on these since I didnt like the Sweet 150 PIKA holder. I took these into Dave's Sport Shop in Fridley, MN. A guy there asked me why I was going to change them out, and I replied, "I didnt like the blue holder." Turns out he helped design the skates or so he says. I've yet to skate on the ice with these, but in wearing them around the house and getting a feel for them..They fit great and I can stand on one leg and lean outwards and still retain my balance..Very comfortable fit..Like a snug running shoe, but still pretty stiff yet well balanced. I had to get rid of those unsighly "E-Pro" silver graphic decals though.

img553.jpg

img551.jpg

It looks better with less blue and more black. I'll try to keep you updated, but they really are comfortable and wrap my ankles and heel really well. I'd suggest someone try the Torspo or Kor skates and get a feel for the molding to foot type technology.

Dang did I create a new topic? If so my bad as I must have hit the wrong button.

No, it was a topic on the Torspo skates.

Dang did I create a new topic? If so my bad as I must have hit the wrong button.

No, it was a topic on the Torspo skates.

Whoops..My bad

What model pants are those? Look good.

I don't know what model name they are. There is a big easton tag on the inside rear, but there is just white space. It feels like the standard two piece pro stock pant though.

Are they are +1 length? where did you get them from big guy?