Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

gorgeous gloves fastbrother, easily the best looking mia/rbk mashups ive ever seen

Yeah I ordered them from Cyclone Taylor in Canada: http://cyclonetaylor.com/players/gloves/rbkproreturnsr.html

When i called about shipping costs and to order them, they were like "we have two different kinds, but only the MIA RBKs in Black, are you ok with that?" naturally i was like Hell Yeah!

Nice! did new holes have to be drilled?

for the most part they did line up i only had to drill a few. this is a great skate

Edited by misfit

gorgeous gloves fastbrother, easily the best looking mia/rbk mashups ive ever seen

Yeah I ordered them from Cyclone Taylor in Canada: http://cyclonetaylor.com/players/gloves/rbkproreturnsr.html

When i called about shipping costs and to order them, they were like "we have two different kinds, but only the MIA RBKs in Black, are you ok with that?" naturally i was like Hell Yeah!

wait those gloves from the link dont look like your mitts..

hey question, just thought of this..NIKE made a 4000( i think the ycalled it an 004 or something) BAUER made a 4000, and nike/bauer made a 4500, and cooper made a helmet that resembles a 4000, how did this all happen

wait those gloves from the link dont look like your mitts..

I know, didnt you read my post? They said that the only gloves they had in black, or black and white where the MIA-made RBk gloves. Obviously I was cool with that:) The other ones ( the ones that they have pictured on thier site) are pretty cool too, but they were unavailable in the color I wanted. Im not sure what other colors they had in the MIA-made ones though.

League: Bantam B

Stick:NikeBauer XXII Int and Sher-Wood JS-19 as backup

Skates: Mission fuel C4 XP

Helmet: NBH550 Black

Gloves: Easton Synergy 700(2007 Models)

Chest protector: Easton Synergy X-treme

Pants:New WinnWell hockey pants(theones sithout odour?) :rolleyes:

Shin Guards: Easton Synergy X-Treme

so they're basically just updated versions of each other..?

No, they were they same helmet with different logos.

wait are they owned by the same business(es) because wouldnt that be illegal in some shape or form

so they're basically just updated versions of each other..?

No, they were they same helmet with different logos.

wait are they owned by the same business(es) because wouldnt that be illegal in some shape or form

No, it wouldn't be.

Back in the day the first-generation Mitsubishi Eclipse was also the Plymouth Laser and the Eagle Talon, all at the same time.