Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Added to the glove collection. Purchases fromm the past week. If anyone has or knows of some Eastern Conference all star gloves to be unloaded, let me know. :)

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Edited by DavidT

Really like the Eastons. Have the same ones with Red lettering and trim. I think I will continue to get them in the future.....black and white just like yours will be next.

Edited by eric42434224

DavidT

You got those Whitney's from ebay huh? I won the same auction but the guy had two pairs and I bought the other one he had. The easton part wasn't scratched off. Love the gloves though, sooooo light

David, what model are the blue Eastons? Are they the new SE16's? They look really badass.

I believe they are. Talk about a glove that's gonna need a breaking in.

DavidT

You got those Whitney's from ebay huh? I won the same auction but the guy had two pairs and I bought the other one he had. The easton part wasn't scratched off. Love the gloves though, sooooo light

Nope, got them off the classifieds here. Probably the person I got them from purchased them from ebay.

I like them because they're well broken in.

Added to the glove collection. Purchases fromm the past week. If anyone has or knows of some Eastern Conference all star gloves to be unloaded, let me know. :)

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

You bought those Sykoras from me a few weeks ago off ebay;) Thanks for the feedback too. Those were cool gloves, but I picked up those MIA-made RBKs and my wife put her foot down lol

Edited by fastbrother7

You bought those Sykoras from me a few weeks ago off ebay;) Thanks for the feedback too. Those were cool gloves, but I picked up those MIA-made RBKs and my wife put her foot down lol

I definately enjoy them. They'll probably be back ups, of teh back ups backups..... :lol:

Edited by DavidT

Snagged the Megas on EBay- I always wanted a pair back in the day. Thease were my size so I couldn't pass them up. I may convert them to roller, I don't know.