Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Love the Michigan gear. Too bad its going to be adidas/rbk gear now <_<

Speaking of that, does anybody know how this deal (or a deal of the like) works?

If I recall correctly, Notre Dame (which has a deal with Adidas) is outfitted entirely in Rbk equipment (skates notwithstanding, per usual in college hockey), with Adidas logos on the socks and sweaters. UMass, however, has the same Adidas logos, but is outfitted in NBH equipment. Perhaps it has something to do with UMass having been with Nike in recent years.

Notre Dame: This

UMass: From this to this.

All I know is that if I see a winged pattern on an 8k, I'll vomit. Not so good:

(11-3)%20WMU%20030.jpg

i knew there was a reason they wer on sale :lol:

Where did you get those gems? Beautiful. What kind of palms? Biodry liners?

horse hide palms and biodry liners

eric...million dollar question: DO THEY FIT?

Absolutely. I asked specifically if the were custom fitted, or if they were the same 8.5 R as retail. He confirmed they were the same fit as retail, and said I could send them back if they werent. I tried them on and they fit just like my retail s15s did, with the exception of a bit more weight, and much more stiff.

nice skates Eric, same as mine!

Except mine have black felt tongue :)

Cool. Are these a kind of "stock" custom? What I mean is, is this a pre-determined "package" of custom options that can be ordered?

Also, I didnt notice much difference in the tounges, and actually, I think the stock tounge might give me more depth as it is thinner (not sure if it works that way or not.

Anyway, how long have you had them? If you have had them for a while, have you noticed anything regarding durability? What about the weight and stiffness......did they affect you in any way?

Thanks!

some new gear

leopold ti pro

brunette cnt

3 smyth eastons 1 smyth mission

tri core pro stock

pro stock sher wood 9950

Sick tri-core, those things were tanks...put one of those blades in there and it's a damn fine stick ya got there

If anyone was interested in the Michigan-Adidas deal, the replica sweaters have just been released. The new whites will likely feature the players' number beneath the "Michigan" text. Classy look in my opinion:

42177720of4.jpg

Yeah, nothing wrong with those at all. It's pretty hard to mess up a colour scheme like that though.

Normally I don't like the numbers on the front but on that style of jersey with the name written across the chest, I think the numbers look good on the front.

Agreed; I'm normally not big on numbers on the front (or clavicle... ugh), but these are a nice throwback:

95116189ck4.jpg

Edited by mgoblue