Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

sticks....after rbk 10k and dolo....bauer sticks suck :angry: so do tps

I've never thought highly of Bauer's sticks. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a med flex 10k or U+ in T shape though.

Thanks for the link and the site automorph and the_game.

Automorph, are they really the SE16's? I noticed that you mentioned the lack of the 3-piece finger...

And what is the palm like? Sorry for the questions.

edit: Thought of another question.

Edited by roscoe6

how do you think those 14" BU eastons fit compared to a 15" pair of pro stock pro tacks, as far as finger length and cuff length?

Eastons are full nylon, probably "se16" back roll but definitely not fingers (2 piece finger not 3)

They feel big to me but I wear 13" gloves regularly although roomier than 14" retail one90, same as pro one90

Palm is like rbk pro stock, cream colored "nash" I believe..... also 2 layer so nothing like Eagle msh2 palms (the best)

Fingers are long and cuff is bulky but not long at all

Edited by automorph

custom eagles....eagle website, fill out customizer, bring to lhs, bend over take it dry and wait 3 months ;)

Edited by automorph

custom eagles....eagle website, fill out customizer, bring to lhs, bend over take it dry and wait 3 months ;)

So how much are we actually talking for the custom eagles? Like $300?

Majer Hockey on Dufferin

So if they do custom eagles for 200 CND? Could I order them from them? Would be way cheaper than going through Peranis for close to $300 USD

Definitely cheaper....$226 cdn would be total. However being in Michigan might be better to order from a Windsor lhs so you can pickup easier

Might not be worth the pain in the ass dealing with the bridge though, seeing I don't have a passport... probably should get one of those

Definitely cheaper....$226 cdn would be total. However being in Michigan might be better to order from a Windsor lhs so you can pickup easier

Might not be worth the pain in the ass dealing with the bridge though, seeing I don't have a passport... probably should get one of those

don't need a passport until June.

Eastons are full nylon, probably "se16" back roll but definitely not fingers (2 piece finger not 3)

They feel big to me but I wear 13" gloves regularly although roomier than 14" retail one90, same as pro one90

Palm is like rbk pro stock, cream colored "nash" I believe..... also 2 layer so nothing like Eagle msh2 palms (the best)

Fingers are long and cuff is bulky but not long at all

Damn.

If you don't mind, I would love to see a picture of those palms.