Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Since I'm likely in the last few games of my minor hockey "career" I hoped on the black out bandwagon with my old xxx's.

%7Boption%7DBlack Skates

The skates are old and beat up, but the black makes em looker alot cleaner.

those look sick

any word if they have them in maroon where it\'s red

Not sure...heard from a friend Pure Hockey had these, then heard someone called and Pure hockey said they had none in stock. Gonna have to head over there sometime and confirm what the deal is.

I haven't seen white + any color 4 rolls at Pure Hockey in a while, and I frequent a handful of them

Since I'm likely in the last few games of my minor hockey "career" I hoped on the black out bandwagon with my old xxx's.

The skates are old and beat up, but the black makes em looker alot cleaner.

Black laces and you're golden

Hey Snipez, it was 90$ including taxes for the holders, steel, installation and sharpening. Never had Step Steel on my skates though so I have no clue if I'll like it or not...we'll ses on Sunday I guess.

Finally got black holders on my 9K's...I love how it looks!

002.jpg

they look sweet...how much did it cost($CND) to change the holders

Cheapest I've found is to change the holders (you have your own holders) - sportchek for $15

To get new holders put on (buying holders from the store) - National Sports, they do it for free (+ the cost of the holders)