Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Amazing how nice white tuuks look on one90's

i like the non-power LS2's a lot better, and now people keep asking me how i like my one95's when they see them.

Lol, you don't even need to black them out!

i did the tacks this afternoon (snowday). i used 8-32 screws and tee nuts from mcmaster. it was an easy job, since practically none of the holes line up,or are even close, so i was drilling through clean outsole (as opposed to loose-fitting in overlapping holes). also disabled the lacelocks (hate those things). they feel great, and i think i got the mounting placement/alignment perfect, so i can't wait to skate on them.

Is mcmaster a forum member or is that a website or store where you get the hardware?

I want to pick up some of these screws and t nuts and I just want to know where to look.

i did the tacks this afternoon (snowday). i used 8-32 screws and tee nuts from mcmaster. it was an easy job, since practically none of the holes line up,or are even close, so i was drilling through clean outsole (as opposed to loose-fitting in overlapping holes). also disabled the lacelocks (hate those things). they feel great, and i think i got the mounting placement/alignment perfect, so i can't wait to skate on them.

Is mcmaster a forum member or is that a website or store where you get the hardware?

I want to pick up some of these screws and t nuts and I just want to know where to look.

McMaster-Carr

www.mcmaster.com

McMaster-Carr

www.mcmaster.com

perfect!

Thanks man.

get a box of the tee nuts, and order STAINLESS screws in several lengths. i've needed screws in lengths from 1/4" to 5/8" depending on the thickness of the outsole (the 5/8" were for the heel of the roller conversion, where i used a 6mm heel lift). 3/8" has been by far my most commonly used screw length. also, dont forget to use loctite threadlocker (mcmaster carries small disposable tubes for cheap).

Edited by s4gobabygo

newest pair of 4 rolls. Im a sucker for a white cuff roll B) . First go-round with digital nash palms tho. Interested to see how they'll hold up.

th_umaine4roll.jpg

Wow! Those are sweet...nice pick up.

newest pair of 4 rolls. Im a sucker for a white cuff roll B) . First go-round with digital nash palms tho. Interested to see how they'll hold up.

th_umaine4roll.jpg

Wow! Those are sweet...nice pick up.

:o omg those are amazing

just got my 8500vn pro return helmet today.

here is a link to photos

http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q376/jrhky36/

whats the orange stuff under the VN. also, im assuming the occipital lock isnt used on the vn style?

it memory foam. it helps cover the joint of the 2 pieces of the shell. there is no occipital lock or side adjustment like the retail verision.

so does the 8500 vn version sit low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low..er than the retail?

sorry, couldnt resist it :P oh, and yes, I know it does sit lower than EPP version

also, how long before materials scientists find us a cheap foam than protects like EPP but fits like VN? Theres huge pro's and con's to both, and I really dont think the FXPP is much of a middle ground. Its just reworked EPP in a sense

my new patriotic babies....cant afford customs 14" Boston University "SE16's" (wheres my triple seg index finger?)

DSC09067.jpg

group shot....makes my PPFi look like they 11" gloves

DSC09065.jpg

sticks....after rbk 10k and dolo....bauer sticks suck :rolleyes: so do tps

DSC09069.jpg

Edited by automorph