Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Because of what I said? All I said was "all I can do is simle". Please pm me. I don't wanna mess up the topic

It's because you said "I don't hold onto this stuff very long."

So, makes it seem like your trying to sell it. Thats it really.

Edited by Vulcan7905

Ok thank u. I didn't understand at 1st. But as of everything I put on here. I don't hold on to long but that don't mean I'm selling it trading it or anything. U know what I mean? A lot of ppl on here don't hold onto everything for to long...I know I can't sell n here...that's y I didn't put for sale or anything like that...I sell on another site...thank you again for lettin. Me know cause I had no clue why they took it down

This isn't the section for this; I will purge all of these posts in the morning.

Let's get back on topic. If you have a question about the GE, ask it in the feedback section if you are eligible.

Nice! I didn't know those were out now. Are they?

Apparently they are, at least here. Luckily I asked about the new CCM pads...

What are your thoughts on the new CCM shoulders? Barring any extremely negative reviews (which doesn't seem likely...), these are probably going to be my next pair.

Also, whats' the price point on these?

Edited by rocknrolltakeover

Well, like the name implies they are crazy light. A sweaty pig like me also appreciates that they're very well ventilated and made of foam, therefore not absorbing moisture. Anyway I get to try them on ice tomorrow morning, hopefully I'll be a little wiser then.

US price seems to be $159.99

Well, like the name implies they are crazy light. A sweaty pig like me also appreciates that they're very well ventilated and made of foam, therefore not absorbing moisture. Anyway I get to try them on ice tomorrow morning, hopefully I'll be a little wiser then.

US price seems to be $159.99

They look as thought they might be as low profile as their current line, which is what I was hoping for. do a review when you get a chance and let us know if that is the case.

Like JR said in the CCM catalogue thread, they're the same profile as u+ pro etc. The shoulder cap shape is different which probably makes them look bigger.

Should also mention, while CCM states the bicep guards are adjustable, they're not. They're attached to the shoulder pads with fixed elastic straps.

Reebok 11K David Perron pro stock stick:

Perron_Stick.jpg

Been wanting one of these for years (ie a righty Kovalev pro stock basically, but with non-Superman stiff flex)... can't wait to try it tonight.

Are you talking about the points in front or the bottom edge? the points in front are sharper than normal, but that's intentional. Why something custom unless it isn't available? THe bottom edge is just as smooth and round as the stock edge.

Like JR said in the CCM catalogue thread, they're the same profile as u+ pro etc. The shoulder cap shape is different which probably makes them look bigger.

Should also mention, while CCM states the bicep guards are adjustable, they're not. They're attached to the shoulder pads with fixed elastic straps.

woot... where do you live, and hows the mobility ? im want these so bad