Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I got them on Ebay. I figured since have LS2 Holders I should go w/ Speed.

this got me thinking and I went to look @ the docs and indeed - Pro is marketed for the Lightspeed Pro holder.

well - hopefully it's no different then LS2 since that's what I have and the shop suggested that either would work just fine. :huh:

i picked up a pair of 2011 Graf G5's with some of my tax return. i've only worn them 4 times so far and do like the forward lean they provide. im thinking of switching to normal bauer laces though.

ae86b9eb.jpg

ive always wanted to get the black steel. what are some of the advantages of it?

and steelnation those twigs are sick. i like the curve perron uses. kinda like a gionta in warrior

and steelnation those twigs are sick. i like the curve perron uses. kinda like a gionta in warrior

I've been hunting for some of his sticks for awhile now. Mine is definitely closer to the retail Gionta than the other one Ruffage posted. I liked the Gionta a lot when I had it, I just hated how low the lie was. These seem like they will be a dream stick for me. Higher lie, huge rocker, slight open toe curve. I'm very excited that I found them, and especially for the price they were.

I've been hunting for some of his sticks for awhile now. Mine is definitely closer to the retail Gionta than the other one Ruffage posted. I liked the Gionta a lot when I had it, I just hated how low the lie was. These seem like they will be a dream stick for me. Higher lie, huge rocker, slight open toe curve. I'm very excited that I found them, and especially for the price they were.

Yeah looks like a slightly softer curve on that one compared to mine. I've used it three times now and love it. Ripped a sweet wrister top corner from the off-wing faceoff dot last night :)

Just got these in the mail today. Very excited to try them out.

photofw.jpg

photo2dd.jpg

photo1rw.jpg

The curve is definitely less than the one Ruffage posted the other day. The profile and rocker seem slightly different as well.

I'm going to have to find me one of these. I'm liking the curve.

i picked up a pair of 2011 Graf G5's with some of my tax return. i've only worn them 4 times so far and do like the forward lean they provide. im thinking of switching to normal bauer laces though.

ae86b9eb.jpg

These are sick skates ! Edited by wex12
External emoticons not allowed. We have our own

Just got these. Would have preferred TotalOnes as I prefer the supreme fit, but these were all I could find (aside from 4-Rolls, which I REALLY hate):

jEjae.jpg

Just got these. Would have preferred TotalOnes as I prefer the supreme fit, but these were all I could find (aside from 4-Rolls, which I REALLY hate):

jEjae.jpg

Damn, those gloves would have matched my team last season to a tee.

that's an interesting flair above the cuff roll, are they all like that or is that a mod? I've never noticed it.

Pretty sure that's where the name goes. So leave that part off until they are issued to somebody and then stitch it on and attach.