Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

looks like you lost a fair bit of length, but I'm guessing thats gonna be your road hockey stick...

actually with the end piece i didn't lose any lenght at all I'm not a very big guy(5'8'' and i like very short sticks). the SL in it's one-piece form was my backup stick, so i'm going to keep it as my backup stick.

looks like you lost a fair bit of length, but I'm guessing thats gonna be your road hockey stick...

actually with the end piece i didn't lose any lenght at all I'm not a very big guy(5'8'' and i like very short sticks). the SL in it's one-piece form was my backup stick, so i'm going to keep it as my backup stick.

ahhh, I see, fair enough. It would be pretty cool to rock out an SL shaft for road ;)

what scallop the steel? id imagine so, but why

to make it .008 grams lighter because thats the difference between you putting the puck in the back of the net and not putting the puck in the back of the net.

got my self some more sticks. They should last a while... 

I feel like a kid again... :wub:my sticks

Are those all for your self, Jason?

It would take me 6 years to go through all of those... but when I find somthing I like I stick with it...