Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i oprdered custom eagles in may and im still waiting.........

but i used to have balck and red eagles

ouch that long of a turn around? thats brutal. hope you get them in time for your season.

i oprdered custom eagles in may and im still waiting.........

but i used to have balck and red eagles

You may get them in time for next year, unless eagle has been producing them quicker.

:o this is a show it off topic last time i checked. SHUT UP people jesus.

Anyway, about the cage...it's awesome BUT damn expensive. And I actually got it straight from Itech (free) long story.

:o this is a show it off topic last time i checked. SHUT UP people jesus.

Anyway, about the cage...it's awesome BUT damn expensive. And I actually got it straight from Itech (free) long story.

+1. I don't want to tempt the mods into closing this thread since it's such an awesome thread... I'll post pics of my new sticks tomorrow, eh today. :)

Nice titanium cage man! Wish I could afford one!

sticks:

sticks.jpg

how do you like your synthesis

i was gonna get one but decided to get a rbk 6k

bad decision on my part

Edited by jon93

sticks:

sticks.jpg

how do you like your synthesis

i was gonna get one but decided to get a rbk 6k

bad decision on my part

I love the full composite setup! It's really light and is nice and durable. I think LChockey24 can give you some input on the hybrid blades

P.S. LChockey24, how come your synthesis grip is upsidedown?! :P

lol, I couldn't do that. I'm kinda anal about things like that(not just with hockey gear). How do you like those hybrid blades... and what kind of blade is that on the stick above the synthesis grip?

lol, I couldn't do that. I'm kinda anal about things like that(not just with hockey gear). How do you like those hybrid blades... and what kind of blade is that on the stick above the synthesis grip?

the stick above it is an original intermediate synergy cut with a z-carbon blade.

i havent gotten to try out my new blades yet because the rink isnt open till next weekend. i have had the blades since the begiinning of the summer, but the rink has been closed 4 the summer...

but i got them for like 13$ each at hockeymonkey, the shafts were like 40$ each also, wich is good for them.

ahh man that sucks! Luckily around here the rinks are open year round. That is really a steal for those shafts/blades! They had a good deal for the senior shafts too, but I couldn't afford them at the time. :(

Right now I'm torn between my flyweight and synthesis as my favorite stick, I have yet to try the flyweight on ice yet but it feels great using a smart hockey ball... I just need to get a good quality blade in it!

lol yeah, it comes with the subject. People showing off gear is going to spark conversation. If it wasn't for this thread being the way it is you'd get a bunch of threads that are like: "Attn: Mack, what do you think of your ______"

I agree that we(mainly me recently) have sparked up some useless conversation in this thread but it's better than:

"You're using two screen names!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Nuh uh!"

:lol:

We got a sewer backup in our basement. The backup was pretty minor but they still took everything in my hockey room. I still have a few things to get to replace everything but here are some pictures of the gear I just got. I hate bulky gear so I tried to get slimer stuff.

• Nike/Bauer 8500 helmet with ITECH chrome cage
  • RBK 8k pants
  • Nike/Bauer one90 gloves
  • Bauer Vapor XXX skates

Here is the flickr photoset for full sized pictures.

225307532_edef3a89e5.jpg

225307114_99ed737230.jpg

225307870_e016d633b3.jpg

Edited by seanmccann

We got a sewer backup in our basement. The backup was pretty minor but they still took everything in my hockey room. I still have a few things to get to replace everything but here are some pictures of the gear I just got. I hate bulky gear so I tried to get slimer stuff.
  • RBK 8k pants
  • Bauer Vapor XXX skates

225307532_edef3a89e5.jpg

225307114_99ed737230.jpg

225307870_e016d633b3.jpg

did you get to use the one90's yet

• RBK 8k pants
  • Bauer Vapor XXX skates

225307532_edef3a89e5.jpg

225307114_99ed737230.jpg

225307870_e016d633b3.jpg

did you get to use the one90's yet

No I haven't but I was a little weary of getting them. I really wanted Eagles but these jumped out at me. I will use them next week.

Nice that the insurance covered it...wouldn't mind having a little accident here at my house or car in the near future :P But anyways, I tried on those one90s, 70, and 50s at the LHS the other day. Very nice, and would be perfect for me and my small hands. Interested in seeing how they work out.