Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xunkn0vvnx

How to remove tape residue off gloves ?

i was using some navy tape, that tacked up/stained my gloves, but then i switched to white friction and it's all good

You would not have this problem if you used Taci-mac grips! No glue, and they last FOREVER! $5.00, well invested. Gretzky used them.

I was thinking about trying some of those Tacki-Mac's myself. Anybody know how difficult they are to get off a stick once you put it on? Say you bust a stick can you get them back off without cutting them, how tight do they fit is what I'm getting at I guess?

What is the most effective way to remove this residue ??

If it's really bothering you, then you could get them repalmed. Personally, I like the bit of extra grip the residue provides. But, eventually, the holes come in the middle of the palm (half of my hand rests off the top of the knob, so the edges of the butt-end do some dammage), and I have to get new palms sewn in; usually just when I am starting to get the old ones the way I like them.

What is the most effective way to remove this residue ??

If it's really bothering you, then you could get them repalmed. Personally, I like the bit of extra grip the residue provides. But, eventually, the holes come in the middle of the palm (half of my hand rests off the top of the knob, so the edges of the butt-end do some dammage), and I have to get new palms sewn in; usually just when I am starting to get the old ones the way I like them.

how much is it to get palms redone and how long does it take? (on average)

Kind of thinking about it, they are a lot like condom, some are ribbed, some have texture, some are short, some are long (I use the long ones) :-)

goo gone, ha i just used it on my stick about 10 minutes ago

goo gone might get mar off of a stick, but NOTHING will get it out of a palm.

actually if you use concentrated industrial degreaser solvents it will get it off the palms, but I really don't recommend that stuff because its pretty potent and not good for the gloves or your health. I did it once but it takes quite a bit of work soaking it in the palms and rubbing it off. Not good for your hands and inhaling the fumes. Kind of like paint thinner.

i switched to white friction and it's all good

white friction... you sure about that... white cloth maybe???

Powerflex?