Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bl4

Best Gear Deodorizer Spray

I know plenty of guys like the DIY route, but I’ve been using Clear Gear for the better part of a decade and it’s been great. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CT3YG79J?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1

Recently tried Hex because I got a deal on it and it’s good too. I started using their laundry detergent on all my workout gear with positive results 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07ZHQ12ZV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

• Thanks 1

I'd always go the DIY route of spraying the gear down with a mix of distilled water, rubbing alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide after use, then washing my gear at least once a season (this is honestly the most helpful part lol).  I use Sport Wash from Amazon, if you haven't washed your stuff you may need to do an extra wash to get all the funk out, but this stuff is great (I use it on all of my sports gear and tech fabrics since it clears the pores and refreshes the wicking abilities).  Avoid any scented washes/sprays and definitely avoid any fabric softeners as they'll just lock in odor and destroy wicking capabilities.  Skates I just spray down and helmets are trickier, I usually just soak them in a bucket of the Sport Wash and rinse real well, but depending on the helmet they may never smell good (looking at you CCM 910 with your terrible design that doesn't let moisture or smell out from behind the comfort pads).

• Like 1

Thanks, all. This is great!  Just made a big Amazon order.

And, @xstartxtodayx, agree completely about washing gear being the most helpful. Appreciate your tips on approach. In the past, I'd always just gone the conventional detergent route, but will give your method a try

• Like 1