Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDE3

Urgent! someone needs multiple Helmet Earpieces

Someone is looking for 100 sets of earpieces for helmets immediately.!

1)..are they the same for all helmets?

2) anybody know where they can get 100 pieces or sets fast? (they did not specify if it was sets or pieces)

whoa, that's a crazy request, did they become required?

try maybe calling the local pro teams or places that just deal with masses of stuff.

if not try to get in touch with your local reps, maybe they can figure out if they could get their hands on stuff.

Actually it's for collegiate roller hockey....as the new rules now are being enforced, nobody has the ear guards left, nor can find them since they just took them off and tossed them when ever they got their helmets in the past....I think this may become a frequent phenomenon....

It happened recently at a tournament..where multiple players were disqualified from playing due to no ear guards...(prolly some coach being a d!psh!t), and they could not afford to buy a new helmet, so could not play...

The operating organization is trying to find out where to source them in bulk, to have them available for future events, and avoid the inevitable hard feelings..

Anyone of you LHS guys want to take this on, or just pm me with the various rep #'s and I will pass them on to the administrator trying to effect this? I cannot imagine it would be too profitable even for 100 different sets....lot's of time, not much return..sell one pair of skates and make the same amount...

heat + I personally can hear better without them...though that might just be mental. I think I have a couple pair at the house, I'll PM you tonight or tomorrow. Cover shipping and you can have mine.

I just don't like them, plus I am mental.

Someone is looking for 100 sets of earpieces for helmets immediately.!

1)..are they the same for all helmets?

2) anybody know where they can get 100 pieces or sets fast? (they did not specify if it was sets or pieces)

They're all different for each helmet, although I believe they're universal for helmets from each company, like a CCM 652 earpiece will work on a CCM 1052.

I dont think so, the bauer 8000 earpiece is different than the 4000 and 5000.

I'm not sure how it is for Bauer, but it's like that for CCM. All the CCM earpieces are universal for all CCM helmets.

I dont think so, the bauer 8000 earpiece is different than the 4000 and 5000.

I'm not sure how it is for Bauer, but it's like that for CCM. All the CCM earpieces are universal for all CCM helmets.

The 4000/0004 earpieces and 5000 are different, too.

i dont know why NHLers take off their ear guards cant even feel it.

I think NHL player's helmet's come with them off straight from the company. I saw a bunch of new ones at the Oiler's store.

Yeah, the manufacturers send the NHL teams helmets without the ear protectors. They're not required at the NHL level, and unless a guy is playing with an ear injury, he isn't going to want to wear them, so they take them out. A lot of senior-league guys take them out too... like shoulder pads and cages/shields, if they're not required and you haven't had a scare, why bother with them?