Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

MSH Fantasy baseball

I have Nathan, Brazoban and Percival that all close and are available. I wouldn't mind a solid OF or reliable 2B, SS, C or 3B. Hell, make an offer and we can figure something out.

I made a bad mistake last week and kept Halladay and Buehrle out of the line-up. I lost a win and have a question. Halladay pitches 9 innings, team wins, he doesn't, game goes 11 innings, does he get a Complete Game?

I made a bad mistake last week and kept Halladay and Buehrle out of the line-up. I lost a win and have a question. Halladay pitches 9 innings, team wins, he doesn't, game goes 11 innings, does he get a Complete Game?

No, he didn't pitch the entire game.

Trade deadline=12 days away...is it going to be as boring as the NHL trade deadline?

It depends on if anyone out of the runnig wants to have a fire sale.

I think most of the people out of it haven't paid attention in ages. Even JR's team has numerous guys who are DL/NA in the lineup.

I offered a trade for the same guy I've been trying to get for about a month now.

And no, don't worry people, it's not DLee.

I think most of the people out of it haven't paid attention in ages. Even JR's team has numerous guys who are DL/NA in the lineup.

I've been out of it for a while, but I've been checking my team

Eckstein on roids keeps wanting half my team. I usually see a new trade for a new player almost every week.

yeah, I keep offering you too much for players, I keep offering you trades I lose in but there's certain players I like.

I have davis in another league, he's a big K guy. He's valuable in a league that doesn't count losses

6 teams make the playoffs. 1st and 2nd get byes week one. 4/5 3/6

winner 4/5 takes on top seed

winner 3/6 takes on second

winners of each week face off for the championship, losers play for third. losers of original round of playoffs play for 5th.

Good showing from you all season too eazy, everyone that stuck it out for the whole season did a really good job. I just got pretty lucky with some guys like Lugo, Felipe Lopez, and Giambi.

You knew what you were doing and I learned how to play watching you. It was a good season, hopefully we'll do it again next year.

You knew what you were doing and I learned how to play watching you. It was a good season, hopefully we'll do it again next year.

Count on it. great season guys.