Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

MSH Fantasy baseball

Yeah, the weeks go monday-sunday.

Oh, and, Melvin Mora has really crapped the bed for me so far this year. Where's the guy who hit .340 last year?

Oh, and, Melvin Mora has really crapped the bed for me so far this year. Where's the guy who hit .340 last year?

Wait until he faces Rivera, that will increase his average.

Wait until he faces Rivera, that will increase his average.

The last two days EVERYONE has had a hit for the O's. EXCEPT MORA

Mo's warming up though, I have small hopes.

Havin' a great day so far though, even got a stolen base out of Jeromy Burnitz.

I'd say there's three teams that I assume are inactive. And another 2 that are hard to tell due to them not having anyone hurt. But I think one team currently has about 4 guys in starting spots who are on the DL

Anyone have any pitchers they want to give away? I'm in need of them...and also bats if anyone has any they wanna give up. Shoot me a trade

And whoever sent me a trade offer for David Ortiz and Gary Sheffield, please reject it, I did not mean to accept it, I really want to keep Ortiz and Sheffield. Please do that...for me?? :blink: I REALLY want to keep them, they're the only ones who are really doing good on my team so I need them. Thanks :)

EDIT: Anyone know why my team could be doing this bad in my other league? Look at my lineup

C J. Varitek (Bos - C)

1B D. Ortiz (Bos - 1B)

2B M. Loretta (SD - 2B)

3B Ã. Rodríguez (NYY - 3B)

SS M. Young (Tex - SS)

LF X. Nady (SD - LF,CF)

CF J. Edmonds (StL - CF)

RF G. Sheffield (NYY - RF)

OF S. Sosa (Bal - RF)

OF Lu. González (Ari - LF)

OF J. Encarnación (Fla - LF,RF)

Util D. Young (Det - 1B)

BN J. ValentínDL (LAD - 3B,SS)

BN M. OrdóñezDL (Det - RF)

BN E. Hinske

SP J. Lieber (Phi - SP)

SP P. Martínez (NYM - SP)

SP M. Mulder (StL - SP)

RP B. Wagner (Phi - RP)

RP L. Hawkins (ChC - RP)

RP K. Foulke (Bos - RP)

P Od. Pérez (LAD - SP)

P M. Clement (Bos - SP)

BN B. Zito (Oak - SP)

BN K. WoodDL (ChC - SP)

I would really appreciate some help for this team, I am doing horrible right now. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?:???? I haven't won any games and I need to get back on track before I get too far behind to do anything. I mean my record is 30-52-8!!!

I'm still in. Just this past week, I lost to the then-worst team in the league. How often do you guys check it?

who's available on waivers in that league?

No one really. They're either DL (Thome, Garciaparra) or taken. The best one is probably Pat Burrell <_<

My team is terrible(Regina Rangers), traded away helton for edmonds, allready had Lee on one bag. Any pointers for my team? :)