Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

MSH Fantasy baseball

If it goes over 12 teams you should add holds in the stats, since by then all the decent starts and all the closers will be gone.

I'm in. Do I have to go their every week or can I just let my players do their thing. Also, I won't be able to be there for the draft, so what do I do?

go to commissioner's tools on the lower right of the league page, then click edit stat categories, then click holds. they help a lot with bigger leagues, otherwise you get real low scores.

the league I run scores

R, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, W, L, CG, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP

You can just pre-rank the players you want, then the computer will draft for you off that list.

Are all people's pre-ranked players the same?

How does this auto-draft work? I probably won't be there for it, and even if I was I doubt I'd know where to go for it. If I don't show up does it automatically goto the default list?

How does this auto-draft work? I probably won't be there for it, and even if I was I doubt I'd know where to go for it. If I don't show up does it automatically goto the default list?

yes.

yeah what should i do...im in but the draft time soesnt work for me...i have somewhere to be at that time.....

pre-rank your players, there's a link to it on the main league play. just rank EVERYONE you'd want.

BTW, we are going to need at least one more manager to get the draft started. As per the Yahoo! rules, "• Your league will not be permitted to conduct its draft if it contains an odd number of managers."

I went to "Join Custom League"

When I go to sign up I put this:

League ID: 167439

Password: modsquadhockey

and it doesn't seem to work. Can someone help me out?

Okay I got in, but I won't be there for the draft, so I just went to the "pre rank" think and put all the players I wanted on the "My Players" list. I should be ok than?